The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Vs Carrier

TeddyBear

i guess 'wins by default' translated into English means you don't know yet because you haven't experimented with it(few people have at this point), or are just very lazy and then ofcourse no other Sentinel would ever work for you. 

i guess 'wins by default' translated into English means you don't know yet because you haven't experimented with it(few people have at this point), or are just very lazy and then ofcourse no other Sentinel would ever work for you.

It's just a joke. I haven't tried it myself. Edited by TeddyBear

With how Helios does, I love that it will scan enemies for you. I say it has its own benefits like every other Sentinel. I give it a big thumbs up for Helios being very unique from the rest, as usual. Though the sad part is that it will not be used a lot because once everyone has scanned everything, it will no longer be of use.

Tis bnew sentinel could be pretty a great , give it a chjance i suppose.

PS i migthth behave beeen to inebriatedto make a comeprehensive analyss of the original post.

I feel trhgwe new sentinel is pretty bangout ( without any evidence)

Sincerely,

Fet_Nite

One problem with the Helios's codex scanner may be that it takes even longer to scan than a normal scanner, so the bonus of the scanner isn't really that much to talk about. Not sure whether it works on moving enemies either, meaning the enemies have to be still for helios to scan :( 

Also, the boomaglaive thingy feels like its gonna be useless at high waves, but who cares imam use it coz it looks fun :3

> Lazy because uses carrier

> Not lazy for using helios which just scans stuff.

They sound both for lazy people, just carrier is better for helping lazy people because at this moment the codex doesn't fulfill much.