Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Golden Iron Skin Feedback Megathread

HourGlazc

They included this in a patch. Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is supposed to be gold colored. Apparently it's bugged though, because some people are still getting regular iron skin on their primes.

That's horrible. I feel more like a lemon, or a mustard bottle than gold.

I like how lotus is telling you to let everyone know your presence.

Can't deny that much bling- I mean ... lemon.

She wants me to run in there, stand in the sunlight and blind them with my lemony reflective prowess. I shall glow forth with the power of a thousand suns. The Corpus Crewman's eyes will melt in their sockets through their helmets. The Moa's sensory bits will crackle and malfunction. *Cue Super Sonic music*

She wants me to run in there, stand in the sunlight and blind them with my lemony reflective prowess. I shall glow forth with the power of a thousand suns. The Corpus Crewman's eyes will melt in their sockets through their helmets. The Moa's sensory bits will crackle and malfunction. *Cue Super Sonic music*

New prime ability confirmed. Rhino prime master prime.

I can't actually decide if it's actually gold, vibrant lime, baby puke, bronze or any combination of the aforementioned. Though I do like the more complete coverage of the effect, I'm sad to say the colour really spoils it for me, and given the choice I'd take the 'stock' rhino effect 10 times out of 10... :/

I would actually preferred it considerably more if the effect was not gold, but simply more stylised in the orokin way. Perhaps a distinct 'lotus' effect on the chest area or something, to make it stand out subtly, but not in the way that looks like your shiny frame has been s**t on by a giant goose. :/