The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Rare Are 75% Off Plat Discouts?

topfoxrider

been playing almost 10 months, i got like 4, maybe a bit more of the  50% discounts and some 20%.

U must be born under an extreamly lucky star,...

played since last April, never gotten any 50 or 75%, only 20%

a 90% occurrence if I don't log-in for 2 weeks.

As of today (I got another 75%), I have obtained around 5-6 75% plat discount. A week of not logging in gives me 50% at most, still relatively common. I find it strange that this "most desirable reward" seems to actually be coded to be given to those who don't log-in for long periods of time (possibly a marketing strategy code), that, or I'm just way too lucky on it.

i get it once every 2-3 weeks. all from tier 1 rewards.

if i don't get it on the third day, i skip a day to restart my login tier.

i don't know why so i really can't explain it, but that's my ritual for getting 75's.

i don't recommend anyone doing it because it might not be true and it's just my godly rng luck working its magic. but i just want to state my experience.

They are as rare as common sense

I've had ONE in almost a years playing [which I immediately used on the $199 pack]

NEVER seen another one, or even a 50% one, 

If DE actually wanted to make some $ off these things they would ALLOW THEM TO BE TRADABLE

Here's a good idea.

Thanks,  not to sound critical DE but there really is only a small % of us that spend $ on this game,

so when one of my F2P clanmates or friends gets a 75% token they actually COMPLAIN that they got one!  

Would be awesome if they could trade that thing to me so I could like..go and PAY YOU MONEY with it !  :)

Thanks,  not to sound critical DE but there really is only a small % of us that spend $ on this game,

so when one of my F2P clanmates or friends gets a 75% token they actually COMPLAIN that they got one!  

Would be awesome if they could trade that thing to me so I could like..go and PAY YOU MONEY with it !  :)

As a matter of fact, I have only bought platinum using discounts. No discount, no buy.

And I quit buying altogether because I realized that every weapon and warframe I bought with platinum was one more item I was not going to grind for, effectively reducing the game's length.