The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Rare Are 75% Off Plat Discouts?

topfoxrider

Never seen one personally. a friend of mine get it after 1 week of connections, he bought for 50 and now he's happy to play and staying around.

They should pops more, it's a real incentive to buy something even if you are somewhat poor and loving the game. Like the "black friday" at 50 % discount was a cool move from DE. I really think they should have more event linked with plat discount, like in a lot of free to play game around.

I've already spent a lot to support DE and only a 75% will make me buy again (...hummm, maybe something else than rhino prime in the supporter packs also... maybe...)

Edited by Zkorp

I sent an email to support, asking if there's some way to get the 75% reward. I hope I don't break any confidentiality rules, since it's not something that should be hidden from the players anyway, but this is the response I got:

"The coupons are part of our daily log-in lottery and are random in their rarity tiers. The longer your continuous daily log-in streak is, the higher the change of getting a better reward, including the coupons."

So there it is, the higher your log-in streak is, the higher the chance.

is not that rare actually, you can "farm" it. Just every three days give the game a rest for an entire day (don't login). This is because rewards are divided in 3 tiers, as you might know, and tier 1 has the better chance of giving plat discounts. Doing this you will get 50/70% quite often.

"The coupons are part of our daily log-in lottery and are random in their rarity tiers. The longer your continuous daily log-in streak is, the higher the change of getting a better reward, including the coupons."

I don't know why they said this to you (well.. I suppose why...) but is exactly the opposite how it works...

Edited by EdBazokatone

I've gotten like 3 so far, never had a use for them. Considering that I only log in every wednesday, my login pool is pretty nice. 

Be funny if you could put them in your inventory and trade them. 

Edited by Ennokk

Never seen one. Been playing since closed beta.

That's the problem ;) Stop playing.

No, but srsly, don't play day after day w/o breakes. Try to not maintaining long login chains, instead once/twice per week go back to Tier1 login rewards. Afaik Plat Disc. is more common there.

I don't know why they said this to you (well.. I suppose why...) but is exactly the opposite how it works...

I know the login reward pool is less diluted if you don't log in often, but are you sure that the chance is not lower? I mean I read about this a bit and nobody can actually confirm it.

Been back since New Year and haven't seen one at all.  Had maybe 8 x 20%, but a friend of mine has had 5 x 75% and been playing for a shorter time.  She was logging in every day too.

RNG 

Like I need 12 Gorgon and Glaive BP

I'll happily take one of those Gorgons off your hands. :D

Hogwash! Many of us would have gotten that discount if this were the case. 

I know the login reward pool is less diluted if you don't log in often, but are you sure that the chance is not lower? I mean I read about this a bit and nobody can actually confirm it.

Well I don't know about the numbers, I can only speak from my experience and everytime I stop playing for a while (which happens quite often since it's hard to find things to do when you are maxed) I get a discount when I return, most of the times.