The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally... Brakk Is Mine

Ratisfaction

500+ runs later after having the BP and receiver on my very first encounter. 20+ G3 meet and greets later and the RNG gods have deemed me worthy and offered their godly chance upon my game, gifting me my prize...Brakk is mine.

So anyone frustrated about the hunt hang in there it will come eventually just keep praying to the RNG gods.

DO EVEN PRAISE THE RNG!

Happy Hunting Tenno. 

I know those feels bro, when I got the last piece I needed, I sat back into my chair slowly and with a deep calm voice said to the now dead grustrag three......

You are nothing to me now

Don't know why but shortly after jumped out of my chair with excitement, a tad too much excitement as I tripped on one of the chair legs and proceeded to face plant on the floor taking that bastard chair with me in the process.

*whisper* Dude, why can't you play along?! Don't ruin the fun with your semantics!*whisper*

Oh uhm...

Uhh...

Yeah... I totally got the AkDetron Primes too! Their great, they do like double damage and double fire rate and double clip size.

I heard they will be released to the public in update 92!

After countless runs, and having piles of blueprints and barrels, I had pretty much given up. This morning, went into recruiting and no one was hosting stuff I wanted to do, so I hopped into someone's G3 one. Right away, first mission, the lights flicker.

And the only part they dropped, along with two neurodes, was the receiver.

WOOO