Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Vondred-

I have nothing against the people, but when they end up hosting the game, not only does everything look terrible and lags terribly, but after mission completetion we get stuck on the loading screen. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times now, and it really gets annoying when you lose the host during the loading screens because they live thousands of miles away from you.

Europe is fine, and even South America. But Aus, Vietnam, etc etc -- no offense guys. It's just not stable when you guys host in the US East Region.

So you leave and create your own? How hard is that?

There's not nearly enough people playing that you can't just wait 30 seconds and click play again to let it time out and host your own.

I would like an option for Online play that lets me choose to join existing or host a new one instead of being forced into an existing game

Edited by ShadowsCrush

There's not nearly enough people playing that you can't just wait 30 seconds and click play again to let it time out and host your own.

I would like an option for Online play that lets me choose to join existing or host a new one instead of being forced into an existing game

Because I'm trying to keep my "Games Quit" at zero my entire Warframe Career. That's just personal.

Though I do like your Idea. I would also like to see latency of other players before I join the game. That way I know if I'm hopping into a game with a laggy host.

Ok i need to know how many servers this game has currently.

Also, the people who play through steam are on the same server as the other people right?

Because Steam peaked at 14000 player yesterday. And there are 14000 players playing apperantly as i'm writing this.

Eh, I wouldn't bother too much with your account stats.

I'm a completionist as much as the next diehard but I still have leaves, failed puzzles from when I tried to play on a crappy laptop and the fps was so low I couldn't turn the pieces in time, etc

I have aborts from lots of defense missions where the mission hits the round intervals at 5/10/15/etc and I haven't picked up all the mods, so I'll continue, pick them up, and then leave

Ok i need to know how many servers this game has currently.

Also, the people who play through steam are on the same server as the other people right?

Because Steam peaked at 14000 player yesterday. And there are 14000 players playing apperantly as i'm writing this.

I was under the impression games are hosted by the creator, hence why there's lag

I'm in USE, but my net is only like 3M, and people complain about lag all the time.

If it was hosted on a US server that wouldn't be an issue.

Edited by ShadowsCrush

I'm playing a video game. I don't want to have to work around bad matchmaking to have a desirable experience. And some times when I do that I crash to desktop, or login.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

I have friends and members in my clan from around the world so I would not want to see a lock on which region to play on at all. If you don't like the game you are in quit and join/ start a new one. Don't try to be a perfectionist to hold down a 0 quit title because at some point you will loose that battle. Quit and lost Ciphons are going to happen so get over it and just go and have fun playing.

I have friends and members in my clan from around the world so I would not want to see a lock on which region to play on at all. If you don't like the game you are in quit and join/ start a new one. Don't try to be a perfectionist to hold down a 0 quit title because at some point you will loose that battle. Quit and lost Ciphons are going to happen so get over it and just go and have fun playing.

What does matchmaking have to do with being in a squad? Seriously.

There aren't enough people in the correct regions because they all gravitate towards the region with better population. It happens in every game. If people played in the correct matchmaking region, there would most likely be a decent amount of players in most regions.

Imo the matchmaking system should pick the host based on who is best able to do it while maintaining the best quality of gameplay for everyone.

What does matchmaking have to do with being in a squad? Seriously.

The game is p2p; Instead of servers there are matchmaking regions.

Edited by Aggh