Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Tilesets

Muminidas

It is already known that next tileset is Grineer Shipyard. Dark, rainy and toxic wasteland.....

During the last livestream devs showed some sweet concept arts of the new Infested tileset too. So, now we know what are 2 next tilesets to come. 

Yet, I wonder when will DE ship those tilesets into the game. I am pretty sure we will get Grineer Shipyard together with U13, but don't ya think there are high chances to get both tileset with U13?

Till now we are gettin' new sets permanently with major updates and somewhere half way through the next update we get an event teasing new tileset. What do you guys think, will it be different now? 2 tilesets with U13? 

I'd like to see a Corpus city. It'd probably look something like Mass Effect's Illium. That'd be awesome.

The eery, lonely environments are starting to get old... You know, some place that actually looks like it's lived in.

ME2-Illium.jpg

masseffect2-illium.jpg

I just want to see Earth's moon become a... well, I guess "planet" is all we can really call it? Either with the new Shipyard tileset or its own indoor grineer settlement tileset with outdoor space areas (like you encounter on the invasion missions).

I'd like to see a Corpus city. It'd probably look something like Mass Effect's Illium. That'd be awesome.

The eery, lonely environments are starting to get old... You know, some place that actually looks like it's lived in.

ME2-Illium.jpg

masseffect2-illium.jpg

City filled with innocent people? Better slaughter them all. -Tenno

I just want to see Earth's moon become a... well, I guess "planet" is all we can really call it? Either with the new Shipyard tileset or its own indoor grineer settlement tileset with outdoor space areas (like you encounter on the invasion missions).

You can call it a node. 

What about Hengsha from Deus Ex?

heng_sha_skyline_trailer.jpg

A city built on a city.

Could actually fit for a Grineer settlement theme.... they don't give much of a damn about Safety...and their clone tech certainly might need for some serious wacko constructions to fit all the clones.

Either way...Warframe could really use some serious multilevel generated maps....of course theres a few stairs and elevators in Warframe right now...but that's not what I mean...and I hope people get the point Im trying to make here. But then again... this might have some technical issues with the ai? Not sure.

Edited by Shehriazad

ME2-Illium.jpg

masseffect2-illium.jpg

DE, this^

put some citizen, and add missions related to them too pls.:)

Edited by Spinning_Sword

DE, this^

put some citizen, and add missions related to them too pls.:)

And even if there's no citizens, just seeing cars flying in the background and crowds in far away streets would be enough to give a great feeling to the tileset

I created a topic about this some days ago.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197036-new-tileset-suggestion-city/

I would LOVE a major scifi city tileset.

Im not a star wars fan, but I loved the look of nar shadda or whatever in the SWTOR game...something like that would be epic in this game.

Perhaps make a corpus capitol city like some scifi city, then do grineer version where its steampunk.

id post a link but you know...these forums are not compatible with the most common browser made...

Edited by Cyberdown

ME2-Illium.jpg

masseffect2-illium.jpg

since i loved mass effect 2, i would love a city tileset like illium for the corpus.

ME2-Illium.jpg

masseffect2-illium.jpg

Considering that the Corpus home planet is Neptune, AKA a gas planet, I'll be interesting to see what DE will come up with. Hopefullly similar to the pictures above, but with space ninja magic keeping the cloud city afloat.

Edited by SirAedeagus