Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur/frost Prime Color And Design Issues

Void_Vis_Vires

Now that more primes are being introduced to the game the later designs seem to be outshining the earlier ones.

Mag, Ember, and Rhino prime all have different models and can equip their immortal skins without covering up the golden parts on their frames.  However this is not the case for Frost and Excalibur prime.  In addition to this the amount of gold adornments on Excalibur and Frost prime seem to be less obvious and more subtle than the other prime frames.  Is is possible to fix the immortal skin issue with Frost and Excalibur prime and would it ever be possible that Excalibur and Frost prime will receive a more updated prime look to keep them up to par with the other prime frames.  One last thing( and I know this is brought up a lot, but i still haven't seen this question answered by a dev yet) Will there ever come a time when that permanently grey portion of regular Excalibur and Excalibur prime will become customizable.  I feel like Excalibur gets left behind a lot compared to other frames in the game and this seems unfair for people like myself who main Excalibur. All parts of just about every other frame can have their colors changed but the same is not true for Excalibur.  Another instance of this is all three of Excalibur's helmets (regular, avalon, and pendragon) have a discoloration issues that currently cant be changed which makes their appearance abrasive when combined with either customized colors or again his immortal skin.

Mag, Ember, and Rhino prime all have different models and can equip their immortal skins without covering up the golden parts on their frames. 

Let me stop you right there. Mag Prime with the Immortal skin covers up some of its gold.