Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Lore/story Concept] Stalkers Proposal

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

After killing the Stalker 100 times, he has finally surrendered and offered you a proposal.

Join him and fight side by side 

But reject his offer and he will be 2x times as powerful when you next encounter him

If you join him you receive a special warframe and whenever in battle he will always fight with you.

Chaoron

His abilities are the same as stalkers but advanced, more powerful versions of them. But these means you can never use your Tenno warframes again. You will also have a sixth ability which is any Tenno warframes ability imported into Chaoron.

Base Stats:

200 Health

200 Power

300 Armour

250 Shield

1.5 Sprint Speed

150 Stamina

Weapons:

Dread Wraith

Despair Wraith

Hate Wraith

But if you reject his offer he will be 2x as powerful when you encounter him and when he is nearly killed he will activate rage mods where he goes on a rampage and eliminates everything in the radius.

The only way to counter this is to kill him before he activates it.

Edited by (PS4)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

i read the title as love/story concept lol

99%of players(the ones who will probably farm him 100times ,because who the hell wants to farm for stalker and then decline?)will now play as stalker, i guarantee it....but if then, the "meeting counter" or whatever for the stalker., must be reset to prevent people from gaining an advantage or something

i read the title as love/story concept lol

99%of players(the ones who will probably farm him 100times ,because who the hell wants to farm for stalker and then decline?)will now play as stalker, i guarantee it....but if then, the "meeting counter" or whatever for the stalker., must be reset to prevent people from gaining an advantage or something

Or maybe after each encounter the spawn rate for him goes down

No. I'm not going to relinquish all of the Warframes I spent time farming up to replace them with some new one that honestly sounds really drab to play. I doubt people who paid platinum will want to do that, either. At that point, the arbitrary Stalker rejection buff becomes needless punishment. What's the point if you can't hunt other Tenno?