Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Question

(PSN)korm-2_0

Question

19 answers to this question

This is gold..

But isn't 600 oxi a bit too much?

I didn't feel it like being much. Running Kappa on Sedna was giving ~50 per run. so in really just two hours you could get it if you were dedicated to it.

BUT I have no way to confirm you this works alike in the PS4 version (I can't even tell you if Kappa is a Corpus mission).

This is gold..

200 for each part, Helm/chassis/systems for a total of 600.

I did all the dojo and research myself and after all the oxium for that this number was a bit of a kick in the nuts. 

This is gold..

It is rather high. However, trust me, Zephyr is very well worth the effort. I'm a Solo player with a Solo clan, did all the research and farming on my own, and it's not as terrible as it sounds. Even solo, I got on average 30+ Oxium per run on Kappa, which is just 20 runs. You could have 600 Oxium in just a few days.

I didn't feel it like being much. Running Kappa on Sedna was giving ~50 per run. so in really just two hours you could get it if you were dedicated to it.

BUT I have no way to confirm you this works alike in the PS4 version (I can't even tell you if Kappa is a Corpus mission).

Kappa doesn't work sadly :( .

It is rather high. However, trust me, Zephyr is very well worth the effort. I'm a Solo player with a Solo clan, did all the research and farming on my own, and it's not as terrible as it sounds. Even solo, I got on average 30+ Oxium per run on Kappa, which is just 20 runs. You could have 600 Oxium in just a few days.

That'll take some time ^^' .

That'll take some time ^^' .

Yes it will... but the time it took me to farm the Oxium is negligible when compared to the amount of time I've been using Zephyr, and the fun I'm having.

Think about it: you can zoom from one end of a large room to the other, you can drop like a meteor upon your foes, and almost nothing gets through Turbulence.

Yes it will... but the time it took me to farm the Oxium is negligible when compared to the amount of time I've been using Zephyr, and the fun I'm having.

Think about it: you can zoom from one end of a large room to the other, you can drop like a meteor upon your foes, and almost nothing gets through Turbulence.

That would be a warframe dream come true..

Is it true with Divebomb, the higher you are the more damage it'll do ?

That would be a warframe dream come true..

Is it true with Divebomb, the higher you are the more damage it'll do ?

Yes, the damage increase is noticeable, though I was unable to find precise information on how much it is increased and if there is a height cap.

Im in a shadow clan and i did all the research solo, because im pretty much the only one whose still active in it. Research plus components equals 1320 oxium if I'm not mistaken. And trust me. The delayed gratification makes it so much better. All your hard work pays off with the most fun Warframe in the game. I dont know, It makes you appreciate Zephyr more than other easier to get Warframes, imo. Only Warframe harder to get is Vauban and the Primes.

This is gold..

No, since you don't have beat bosses or visit the Void for Warframe parts and worry about RNG not giving you that last part you need or get folks to go with you.  I farmed Mimas on Saturn for 3 nights for about 2 to 2.5 hours a piece.  Each night I had a part being built.  Fourth night, Zephyr was baking in the oven.  Each night I was ranking up forma'd weapons, a forma'd Warframe and got Orokin cells to boot.  Multiple things accomplished each night.

There were always other players doing Mimas Survival.  Never did one mission by myself.

Zephyr was very easy to get.  Each time you got oxium, you knew you were a step closer to building.  I wouldn't mind obtaining most Warframes this way.

Edited by (PS4)witch3rDC52

No, since you don't have beat bosses or visit the Void for Warframe parts and worry about RNG not giving you that last part you need.  I farmed Mimas on Saturn for 3 nights for about 2 to 2.5 hours a piece.  Each night I had a part being built.  Fourth night, Zephyr was baking in the oven.

Per run on Mimas I get (On average) 20 

20 x 8 = 160

Then I have to contribute that 160  to the clan. 

That is without counting the chances o ending up with a bad or a good team.

Per run on Mimas I get (On average) 20 

20 x 8 = 160

Then I have to contribute that 160  to the clan. 

That is without counting the chances o ending up with a bad or a good team.

Not following as you said your clan will have all the Zephyr part BPs in a few days.  So why do you have to contribute 160 to the clan if all the parts building is underway?    I think I contribute about 180 oxium to my clan to help get the part BPs started, then the 600 for my build.  Still a lot easier than leaving the chance of getting parts to RNG.  Reading all those posts of those farming for some of the prime frames and weapons and having that one part not appear mission after mission after mission and running out of the necessary key need to farm doesn't sound worth wide to me.

Kappa doesn't work on PS4. Corpus survival mission isn't the perfect choice for Oxium farming. Oxium Osprey is as tough as Corpus Tech, if you can't kill it quick enough it will kamikaze. Xini is better, you should have more than 20 Oxium in 20 waves and it is much easier than survival.

To be honest 600 Oxium isn't hard to collect at all, if you expect to get all materials in two or three runs that's not going to work. You can get a 3 day resource booster and you will most likely collect all 600 Oxium within 3 days, as well as other resources such as Neurodes (Xini), Orokin Cells (Mimas) and Neural Sensors (Elara).

Not following as you said your clan will have all the Zephyr part BPs in a few days.  So why do you have to contribute 160 to the clan if all the parts building is underway?    I think I contribute about 180 oxium to my clan to help get the part BPs started, then the 600 for my build.  Still a lot easier than leaving the chance of getting parts to RNG.  Reading all those posts of those farming for some of the prime frames and weapons and having that one part not appear mission after mission after mission and running out of the necessary key need to farm doesn't sound worth wide to me.

Well typo on my part if I said the parts were under way ^^' . 

Still missing 1000 oxi in total to complete the BP's in clan.  (And a few injectors, 2 fieldrons and 200K credits)