Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Helios Inspector And Replace With...

Ishki88

-Helios uses "X-Ray" and/or "Codex Vision" to allow full vision of near-by enemies.  Increase "X-Ray" Vision and/or "Codex Vision" duration by increasing rank.

What if our codex is 100% complete?  Then the use of this power is null.  Allow Helios to "X-Ray" Vision like the old codex glitch that allowed you to see everything highlighted.

Or

utilize the above pseudo ability by still having the ability equipped after codex completion.  Because it will still scan if complete.

-Helios uses "X-Ray" and/or "Codex Vision" to allow full vision of near-by enemies.  Increase "X-Ray" Vision and/or "Codex Vision" duration by increasing rank.

What if our codex is 100% complete?  Then the use of this power is null.  Allow Helios to "X-Ray" Vision like the old codex glitch that allowed you to see everything highlighted.

Or

utilize the above pseudo ability by still having the ability equipped after codex completion.  Because it will still scan if complete.

NO, there no reason why they cant keep the existing skill for those who dont have full codex and then add that skill that those with full codex want. Why should they smack those who made the sent to do the scanning for them just becuase those who has a full codex want it do something else.

For people who haven't completed their Codex, the ability still acts the same.

But the ability changes or levels up after 100 percent completion of Codex is met.

This could be something for their "focus" system if it applies to Sentinels O_O

Either way the Helios needs a fix..not a buff or nerf it literally needs a fix but thats another topic

I like the codex scan idea.  My codex isn't full because, well, when I push the fire button I prefer the side of their guts falliing out to taking their picture.  He'll be handy to fill the thing up.

After that, he doesn't need to be fixed(by fixed I mean changed, not the whole "he scans every damned crate" thing which does need to be fixed).  He'll be shelved in favor of Carrier, just like the other sentinels for the simple fact that "sentinel that does menial tasks so I don't have to" is greater than any other sentinel that could ever exist.

Edited by Thrymm

I like the codex scan idea.  My codex isn't full because, well, when I push the fire button I prefer the side of their guts falliing out to taking their picture.  He'll be handy to fill the thing up.

After that, he doesn't need to be fixed(by fixed I mean changed, not the whole "he scans every damned crate" thing which does need to be fixed).  He'll be shelved in favor of Carrier, just like the other sentinels for the simple fact that "sentinel that does menial tasks so I don't have to" is greater than any other sentinel that could ever exist.

He does need a fix.  But the fix is relating to his weapon.  It does not accept damage mods.  That's another topic though.