Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some Things You Never Want To See Implemented In Warframe?

CrazyCatLad

Too late they already put them in the game here's the list:

1. Gender locked frames - should not be forced to play female frames

People like you make me laugh. You're not being forced to play as a female frame. You can choose to limit your own playtime if you so desire, but whatever reasons you have that's a you problem not a DE problem.

Your opinion on Loki? Man I need some laughs today and you provided

Thanks

Edited by NevanChambers

DE have made no hints that there will be more PvP in the future other than conclave.

lol wat. Scott said back when they were at E3 last year that there will be larger PvP rooms in the dojo added at some time. The pvp section of the tutorial codex says that there will be more to come to PvP. That and it's not exactly a secret that DE has said several times that PvP is on the back burner for now, but they'll do more when it when the time is appropriate.

And that would fleshing out and evolving the current PvP options and the gameplay of PvP as a whole, which is what they should be more concerned about.

lol wat. Scott said back when they were at E3 last year that there will be larger PvP rooms in the dojo added at some time. The pvp section of the tutorial codex says that there will be more to come to PvP. That and it's not exactly a secret that DE has said several times that PvP is on the back burner for now, but they'll do more when it when the time is appropriate.

And that would fleshing out and evolving the current PvP options and the gameplay of PvP as a whole, which is what they should be more concerned about.

I am sorry for not knowing about something that happened half a year ago.

I don't get what your guy's problems are.  I WANT TO SEE UNDER THE HELMETS!!!!

Do not implement:

Less Lore.  We need so much more of it.  If you stop now the game will be dead.

Locked character appearances-I may want to see under the helmet, but I WANT TO CONTROL what is under the helmets.  I want to have a Mass-Effect style character creator.  Which allows 2 characters at the same time-male and female.  For either frame.

Kubrows that look like plain dogs.  I want an alien pet thing with robot and stuff on it.  Not an earth-born wolf that does nothing against my space enemies.

Implement:

Mass-Effect style face creation.  

Ability to take helmets off in-dojo

I WANT MY BEDROOM IN THE DOJO ALREADY! Something that I personally decorate with miniature trophies and my favorite weapons.  Allow for changing Warframes/their colors/their loadouts IN DOJO to add another depth to it.

Let's do this, DE.  MAKE WARFRAME GREAT!

I don't get what your guy's problems are. I WANT TO SEE UNDER THE HELMETS!!!!

Do not implement:

Less Lore. We need so much more of it. If you stop now the game will be dead.

Locked character appearances-I may want to see under the helmet, but I WANT TO CONTROL what is under the helmets. I want to have a Mass-Effect style character creator. Which allows 2 characters at the same time-male and female. For either frame.

Kubrows that look like plain dogs. I want an alien pet thing with robot and stuff on it. Not an earth-born wolf that does nothing against my space enemies.

Implement:

Mass-Effect style face creation.

Ability to take helmets off in-dojo

I WANT MY BEDROOM IN THE DOJO ALREADY! Something that I personally decorate with miniature trophies and my favorite weapons. Allow for changing Warframes/their colors/their loadouts IN DOJO to add another depth to it.

Let's do this, DE. MAKE WARFRAME GREAT!

You say make warframe great but your post says make warframe into mass effect.

It's possible they were always talking about badlands which they do refer to as pvp even though its not direct. Edited by NevanChambers

It's possible they were always talking about badlands which they do refer to as pvp even though its not direct.

They were being asked about direct PvP so they wouldn't pull a technicality like that. People who want direct PvP would give them bloody hell over it anyway. lol

2. Cost of plat packs

3. Broken voice chat that doesn't even work, why even put it in if voice does not work, makes no sense

4. Last but not least Loki, most worthless frame ever

Lol gender locked frames are fine if you're to "manly" for it then here the door or just play ur manly man frames also loki,worthless man thats a knee slapper you're probably a press four rhino noobstomper

Are you really that insecure about your manliness? Warframe is the only game in which I'm comfortable playing as female characters, purely because they aren't sexualised any more than the males (Excalibur has a fine rear). Go on, embrace the female frames!

Hmmm maybe not becoming just like the other RPGs? Other RPG needs to farm SO MANY XP to level up their 'characters'. Maybe XP system is fine right now. EXCEPT DAMNED sentinel XP system!! It's been bugged since 'dynamic' invasion was introduced!

i never want your mom to be implemented.

OOOOOOooooooooooooo..!!!

Pay2win stuff.. as in completely OP weapons that can only be obtainable through plat.

OP stuff that can only be obtained through platinum basically.