Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join A Big Clan ?

anavn

Question

Hi I made my own clan with a frend of mine and we are the only 2 actives menber of the clan. We poses all the labs and all the reserches. So on that aspect we rule but I wanted to know what in your eyes are the perks in making a big &#! clan or do you think i schould just go join one ?

14 answers to this question

Im in a clan of about 50.  Its easier to find people to run keys with.  Some keys really need four people.  Its nice to have players that you know can get you to the end of the mission.  With more people they get res to help build projects faster as well.

Hi I made my own clan with a frend of mine and we are the only 2 actives menber of the clan. We poses all the labs and all the reserches. So on that aspect we rule but I wanted to know what in your eyes are the perks in making a big &#! clan or do you think i schould just go join one ?

Well do you want to run a clan or just be in one??

you may as well keep it being as you've already researched some stuff.

IMO it's best to stay in a 30 people or less clan and actually get to know the people you play with over voice chat and so on, it's a lot more rewarding that way, I think.

i agree on that. having a massive clan, like those bigger ones that has a thousand members or more, has to be very confusing for induvidual members (unless you are a mindless slave or something). But the problem for smaller clans is that they are barerly noticed and mostly ignored, wich is kinda sad really.

I know that they will add more clan content as they have been saying for the last few dev streams. I think I will folow your advise and make a small but frendly clan so we can coop keys and build a giant clan :)