Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Collectibles In The New Warframe Store Please

ajwalker65

It was nice to see the web store up and running, but I was a little disappointed it didn't have obvious things.

- Coffee Mugs (Press X to Ninja) 

- Key chains (Press X to Ninja)

- Stickers (usually pretty cheap. My 3DS and PS Vita case have plenty of stickers from different places.)

- iPhone case (I don't use Apple products but I bet many players do)

- Wallets

- MORE posters (I would like a nice poster of my favorite Warframe, not the group shot since none of my favorites are in it.)

- Baseball caps (how did you miss that one?)

Unless you all are using some sort of special process, the designs should be interchangeable. There is no reason the Lotus sign used on the beanie couldn't also be applied to a baseball cap.

Aren't you all using "print on demand"? That keeps you all from having to print them and worrying about (not) selling them.

And where is the Corpus faction shirt?

Agree!

Since my own frame is more Rhino (or even Rhino Prime) than Nova, T-shirts and hoodies aren't my thang.  But happily, keychains and coffee mugs don't care about frame size, so I'm much more likely to buy chatchkis than wearables.

Any thoughts about a Mynki art book, something like the heavy paper, coated-image game guides that Sqeenix has produced for their Final Fantasy games?  (Not necessarily a WF game guide, just something which follows the FF layout & printing style.  Their guides are nearly a work of art in themselves.  I've long ago played through the games, but I can't bear to part with the guides because of how beautiful they are.)