Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Warframe

Myst3ks

So as an Idea I was thinking, what if the stalker had a chance to drop Stalker blueprints for a Stalker warframe which isn't purcaseable in the market?

I know currently the stalker only uses Excal and Ash Abilities which would be alright but I had a better idea. The Stalker warframe could use any power mods you pick up.

This should be limited to one power per tier (ex. can't use ash's blade storm and excal's radial javalin) I think that would add an awesome reward for killing the Stalker and be an awesome looking new warframe!

So as an Idea I was thinking, what if the stalker had a chance to drop Stalker blueprints for a Stalker warframe which isn't purcaseable in the market?

I know currently the stalker only uses Excal and Ash Abilities which would be alright but I had a better idea. The Stalker warframe could use any power mods you pick up.

This should be limited to one power per tier (ex. can't use ash's blade storm and excal's radial javalin) I think that would add an awesome reward for killing the Stalker and be an awesome looking new warframe!

But only if you complete https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/20034-attention-tenno-a-stalker-squad-has-been-located/

Erm... kind of a bad idea. The warframes being used shouldn't be allowed to use other warframe abilities because if a setup has 4 most powerful abilities along with several power increase modifications, then that Frame would be unstoppable. Plus, I believe that Stalker needs a little re-design because right now he looks like Excaliber with Ash's head.

Erm... kind of a bad idea. The warframes being used shouldn't be allowed to use other warframe abilities because if a setup has 4 most powerful abilities along with several power increase modifications, then that Frame would be unstoppable. Plus, I believe that Stalker needs a little re-design because right now he looks like Excaliber with Ash's head.

I adressed that with the "Only one power for each tier" But I understand what your getting at. T'was just a brain storm :D