Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special Toggle?

Navarc

I have trouble seeing the difference between a few colours, if I focus I can tell the difference if they're still.

Obviously I can't pin this genetic fault on DE but I have this issue that I keep on running into locked doors facefirst and trying to open locked lockers.

I know you can't really make all blue lights or red light flicker or something like that so  I was wondering if perhaps you could have an option in the settings for turning icons on or off.

The icon would be an unlocked lockpad thing or a locked one for locked doors. It would greatly help me.

I keep on falling behind because I repeatedly ram my face into locked things and it's become really bothersome after a while.

PadLockOpened.png

I know it's not a necessity because it's not a common issue but it would be really nice, just whenever you've got spare time and don't have to delay an update for it or something.

Thank you for reading.

Typically if you look at the map you'll see which doors ar locked or unlocked. It may be because i have played a lot or have some sort of ESP, but I have never ran into a scenario where the door I went to did not open. 

Nonetheless this could be a cool idea 2meter radius to show "Locked" or something.

Typically if you look at the map you'll see which doors ar locked or unlocked. It may be because i have played a lot or have some sort of ESP, but I have never ran into a scenario where the door I went to did not open. 

Nonetheless this could be a cool idea 2meter radius to show "Locked" or something.

I'm not sure how to tell if a door is locked or unlocked through the map.

Perhaps we use different maps? If not I'd really like to learn how.

I use the diablo-type map that goes over your screen instead of the one locked in the HUD.

+1! This is a really fantastic idea! My colorblindness doesn't seem to be as bad as yours, but they could make this easier (or even have a colorblind mode -- that's getting more and more common in games these days).

Typically if you look at the map you'll see which doors ar locked or unlocked.

How do you tell a door is locked or unlocked by looking at the minimap? Only in that the map expands as you approach open doors, or is there something I've been missing...? Either way, it's an added hassle to keep looking at the minimap in combat. Kind of like being a nervous driver and spending way too much time looking in your rear view mirror instead of ahead at the road.

Edited by zjatherton

+1! This is a really fantastic idea! My colorblindness doesn't seem to be as bad as yours, but they could make this easier (or even have a colorblind mode -- that's getting more and more common in games these days).

How do you tell a door is locked or unlocked by looking at the minimap? Only in that the map expands as you approach open doors, or is there something I've been missing...? Either way, it's an added hassle to keep looking at the minimap in combat. Kind of like being a nervous driver and spending way too much time looking in your rear view mirror instead of ahead at the road.

Well the colour blindness is differently severe and there is a wide variety of types, it's not really a blindness since we are capable of seeing colours, it's just that we don't see as many colours as others.

I tried both minimaps and I'm still unable to tell if doors and lockers are unlocked or locked, perhaps that was in a previous patch before I joined.

I can't find any other answer and he hasn't replied with an answer so I'll have to go for my assumption.

Hopefully one of the devs will see this and give it a think and if they decide for not implementing this, if they come up with a better solution that'll be great. Just anything would be nice.