Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc To Ps4 Account Migration?

yellowhawk90161

Question

13 answers to this question

Not sure I get your reasoning here, but the basic answer is: If it was up to DE, it would've been possible over a month ago, when they got all of the code for it working.

However, it's up to Sony, so... who knows?

I still don't see a reason to switch to PS4 from PC. Unless you could use your account on BOTH systems, fine, but switching systems at one point and one point only... I really don't see why.

So far as I understood the last explanation, you could theoretically over-write your PS4 game multiple times, if you wanted to. I'm not 100% certain that's what they meant, but that was the gist of it.

EDIT: Also, again, Sony controls the ball, so what the rules on it might be, if they even allow it, could be all sorts of different ways.

Edited by Llyssa

i invested money into my pc warframe account and i am holding back on the ps4 just waiting and grinding for no reason waiting for them to pull there fingers out and i am not spending money till its done so they only have themselves to blame and if it doesn't get done soon ill want a full refund for my founders pack for the pc and the funds moved to my ps4 account............ as i do not want my pc warframe stuff i just wan my damn name from it and the platinum i spent i do not care about the small things as i can grind for it all another time i have made more progress on the ps4 than the pc and see no need to actually get rid of all my hard work, i just want my platinum and my name that's all.

further more i did not invest in this epic game to be let down by the smallest things. F*** moving the whole account just refund platnum and swap the account name. it doesn't take long to grind the missions and all the other stuff and with a platinum refund you will have everything you need/want to level up and it will in turn be more fun.

further more i did not invest in this epic game to be let down by the smallest things. F*** moving the whole account just refund platnum and swap the account name. it doesn't take long to grind the missions and all the other stuff and with a platinum refund you will have everything you need/want to level up and it will in turn be more fun.

Why not just stay on PC then. I understand you spent Platinum on PC. So why should you benefit from that on PS4? Just because you spent money on founders pack, you think you are special in some way?

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

I started on the PS4, got tired of it taking months to fix the bugs. Switched to the PC and have never looked back. 

On the PC we get an update every week, and sometimes a hot fix or two between the updates.

On the PS4 you live or die with the bugs for months at a time.

I don't see Sony ever letting DE update Warframe at the frequency we see on the PC, could be wrong but ... 

At this point I don't see the point in transferring the accounts.

I really doubt this will happen. There are previous examples of this type of thing being considered and Sony just shutting it down completely. Look at the situation they had with DCUO. If you were allowed to spend money on the game PC side to then transfer it to PS4 then Sony would be using server resources to support a game that they were not getting a financial piece of. They will never go for this unless there is a guaranteed minimum stipend over a pre-determined amount of time they would be paid to allow it. 

In other words, unless they can get guaranteed money which would constitute a need to draw from revenue created by the PS4 AND PC micro sales, they will not allow it. 

can anyone say Final Fantasy a realm reborn??? that's PC ps3 and ps4 and the update all the time same time. so if Sony wants to make money on warframe they would do the account migration....because Sony will start making money on the transactions on the ps4 not the PC. it would be a smart move for Sony and make a lot of warframe gamers happy.