Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Tenno?

satsujinki01

Something tells me....No wait. My mind is telling me 'what if there should be fallen Tenno' Does it mean the ghost Tenno which they were protect their own homes? To defend their treasure? Or is it revenge mission? Argh! Enough with details! 

Ok.....I should tell you a little bit. It can be silly to tell you about creativity about fallen Tenno, I was going to say 'ghost Tenno' which it doesn't exist in warframe. I suspect Warframes are like living (duh. Living?) and they may be enemies should be ghost Tenno. They may able to protect their homes from past which it can be failsafe program. I guess this might've similar to Drauger (Skyrim) they already slept and become undead to protect their homes or treasure.) Well....my ideas are not kinda like ghost style which they were suppose to be. 

Let's say about this.....start with Lore!

Fallen Tennos were once my students, they went into void for a test and never came back. A survivor came back about two years later and he let his team die. I decide to send my team to recover them. They never came back. Something is suspicious, I decided to send elite soldiers to investigate and recover our team. Few days later, two survivors came back and told High Tenno Council about Fallen Tenno and they died long time ago. They became ghost and we called them Fallen Tennos.

signed by

Sarlix

So how is lore? And more fallen Tenno needed to be details. 

P.S. I know it's from Void which you've already knew corruption factions.

Something i posted already today:

/edit attention, codex spoiler for excalibur warframe in "spoiler" ;)

The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed. We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and fury striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend.
Excalibur was the first.
- Orokin 'Warframe' Archives

Warframes are not a product of the orokin era, neither are they a direct reuslt of the void, they are the few twisted minds that made it throug the altering processes of the void.  And got glorified after that by the [AI] Lotus.

I feel like "ghost stories" dont really fit into this scenario, neither doe the mystical components of your lore. (keep in mind this is my personal point of view)

Yeah. And...ok then! All set

But I don't have picture to set, neither I could draw it.

Ok...here is the boss when you encount a boss fight while you roam in any Void (I couldn't give the specific from where he was. 

Should I give an unknown form of Warframe what it looks like?

Regenade (That's the name.)

Health: 1560

Shields: 1210

Armor: 50

Energy: ???

Powers

Soul snatchers - it would steal your health and it cost no more than 50 percents.

Teleport - He will find you while you roam in Void.

Mimics - You properly don't know what it looks like and will copy your Warframe and had your same ability. (Notes: Boss will keep its primary energy)

Lore: Regenade is an unknown name which he was given his by his teacher. He was sent along with other people and was killed by his own test. His soul wander around in Void and became hateful, killing all of his friends, teacher and his revenge was not finish until his day will end. 

Note: You can't use the warframe and it can be use for boss fight and you'll get mods/blueprint weapons.

And here is a quick note that Stalker can get you in Void without problem. But unfortunately, Regenade is able to find you and you'll get chance about 20 percent or less.

Something i posted already today:

/edit attention, codex spoiler for excalibur warframe in "spoiler" ;)

The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed. We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and fury striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend.
Excalibur was the first.
- Orokin 'Warframe' Archives

Warframes are not a product of the orokin era, neither are they a direct reuslt of the void, they are the few twisted minds that made it throug the altering processes of the void.  And got glorified after that by the [AI] Lotus.

I feel like "ghost stories" dont really fit into this scenario, neither doe the mystical components of your lore. (keep in mind this is my personal point of view)

Yeah...I know it's not like ghost style which Tenno act like the ghost doesn't exist.