The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since We're "ninjas", Why Not Hand Seal?

Jezter666

Since we are ninjas, why not give us the ability to hand seal?

3476255-strider+hiryu.png

By pressing and holding the reload button, your warframe will perform the hand seal.

You will regenerate 0.4 energy per sec. since it's a pain in the &#! if you can't use your ability because you're 5 or 10 energy short. (You shouldn't move otherwise it will cancel the hand seal, fair enough?)

747477-_3_.jpg

Another function, or the MAIN function for the hand seal is to track nearby enemies.  Much like when your using a codex, it should also see enemies behind cover or walls within 30 meters of your warframe's radius, and the longer you hold the hand seal the farther it goes, up to 50 meters.

This would be good for those who want a stealthy approach, and make all warframes be viable for stealth.  (Ofcourse there are other frames that are better on stealth, but atleast make all frames viable, right?)  ;)

If this is implemented, it would also be nice if they add a new game mode (like nightmare mode) named. . . . . . .

S H A D O W    M O D E

I haven't thought much about this yet, but this game mode should FORCE you to play stealth.

Game mode conditions:

- 50% less health and shields

- 50% less ammo

- Mission Failure if alarm is set

- Stealth Assassination should be one hit one kill

- n% bonus headshot damage on unalerted enemies

- . . . . . no infested

- help me out here, i've ran out of ideas

- seriously...

- help me..

I hope you guys like my idea, if you have anything to add please share it.

Are you being serious?

Ninjas....not derpy characters who wave their fingers around to regenerate energy. Remember, science. Not magic.

Before you order an orbital airstrike down on me....read further down.

Edited by bejuizb

Explain me how rhino stomp is scientifically possible

Clearly the stomp is embedded with exotic particles that spread out after being deployed from a compartment in the foot that the Rhino uses to stomp. The particles must be a deviation of Nova's Molecular Prime particles that coat the enemies with unstable mass causing them to erupt except the matter Rhino uses must be of a less powerful variation and somewhat different strain given its effects. The reason for me to identify them as a similar matter is because of the nature of energy spheres.

Clearly all life in the Origin system utilizes this energy and uses them for a variation of purposes. Take for example a Grineer bombard using its stored kinetic energy which is then released as a shockwave.

Science!

Edited by OriVerda

They are called "mudras". It is said that performing a mudra allows a better flow of our inner energy (chi, chakra, ki, anything else). 

I'm really cetic about this kind of subject, but there are some myths about incredible things a person can do with an almost perfect flow of inner energy which science couldn't prove yet, such as healing diseases and inhuman resitance with only the power of concentration.

Check out for some Qi Gong, Ki Ko and Reiki, etc.

Here it is an easy example:

Explain me how rhino stomp is scientifically possible

Localized anti-gravity and anti-momentum field; that or it's a short range 'time-bubble' which slows down anything not protected (aka the Warframes) which makes them float. The stomp is merely to launch; the actual 'slow down' is activated afterwards (as seen in that they quickly rise but take longer to come down).

Also, the game happens several thousand years in the future along with cryogenics being possible, as well as reliable inter-planetary travel, cyborgification, advanced suit made from corruption from another fold of the universe and a plague which causes living organisms to merge together in a mass.

Edited by Wiegraf

this is actually from kuji kiri 

http://www.kujikiri.com/technique.php

its not from ninjutsu but rather esoteric sects of buddhism 

the hand gestures are a invocation of power, to change the state of your consciousness, the left hand receives while the right hand emitts 

in the devstream they mentioned the focus system will be like this, when u activate it you will kneel down and perform a mini ritual so maybe it was inspired by this all along