Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Pools

Entari0

Let me just say this first: The ogris, penta, and torid dont need 540 ammo to start with.

I feel that launcher (like the ogris), continuous (synapse) and rifles (soma) should draw from different ammo pools. I know it has been mentioned before, but I *also* think they should have different mods. I have no idea what these new mods would be, just that it doesn't make sense to make the same modifications to a rocket launcher as an assault rifle in my mind. And yes, I know that the last thing we need is more mods diluting the drops table, but if it draws from a different ammo pool, it does sort of stand to reason.

I'd be okay with Ogris using the sniper pool while having both Penta and Torid use the shotgun pool, both ammo pools are plentiful enough a drop to keep up the use and would keep many players from just hosing the maps in explosives and make many be a lil' more cautious with over use ie. wasting a rocket to shoot one crewman instead of using your pistol or melee and saving that rocket for a group.