Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aphelion - Us/active/social - [Voice Chat-Emblem-Dojo]

Sovalis

Name: ShiftinG_StaR
Location/Timezone: Australia/Melbourne (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Mastery Rank: 5.
Preferred Warframe, weapons, and role: Rhino (with level 6 redirection +320% Shield) same as frost (focusing as a tank to support teammates). Weapons preferred to use is cernos and hikou (basically silent, assasinations)
Active Time: anytime during the day unless weekdays 5pm - 11:30pm weekends im free all day.
Contact Info: Hi_Hai_Tran@hotmail.com

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lost_pineapple/home

Naaraka (Naaraka is fine)

Ohio EST

Rank 11

My preferred warframes are usually ones with high mobillity or control like Loki, Valkyr, Zephyr, Banshee and now Hydroid. I like to use weapons suited to the job over weapons that i like cause i think every weapon is interesting in its own way. my preferred role? idk i havent really been in a party where we had "roles" but i usually play support and other times dps.

My active hours are pretty much when i get some free time to mess around between work and life. ill probably never be on early morning like 6am-10am. (EST of course)

and http://steamcommunity.com/id/Naaraka

Naaraka (Naaraka is fine)

Ohio EST

Rank 11

My preferred warframes are usually ones with high mobillity or control like Loki, Valkyr, Zephyr, Banshee and now Hydroid. I like to use weapons suited to the job over weapons that i like cause i think every weapon is interesting in its own way. my preferred role? idk i havent really been in a party where we had "roles" but i usually play support and other times dps.

My active hours are pretty much when i get some free time to mess around between work and life. ill probably never be on early morning like 6am-10am. (EST of course)

and http://steamcommunity.com/id/Naaraka

Invite sent, welcome to the team!

i would like to join as well i'm just wondering for a time now. i was going to join the keepers of kerberos but i dont know what happened :D

i can join your honorable cause, visit my profile page for a little info (just some info ^^) 

im a good player who wants to be meant something :D

thanks. IGN: Khazzadum

name: Lemonadee

time: boston EDT time

mastery: rank 2

warframe/main/roll: im a new player so im subject to change as i play the game. im currently use hydroid/mag with cernos.

my roll is up to my party right now as long as they help me with setting up mods.

active time: ill be playing probly everyday after 5pm est (i can play up to 5 6hours durring weekend).

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030559806

Edited by Lemonadee

Name : Tveoh

Location/Timezone : Central US Time

Mastery Rank : 15 

Preferred Loadout : Can run Anything.   Prefer Nekros, Zephyr, and Rhino.   Bows, Snipers, and Bolter.    Support or Tank.  Name it and I'll do it :3

Active times : 3pm-8pm sunday-wednesday    Thursday-saturday (whenever i'm awake :3)

Contact Info : Forums.  Ingame,  Steam: Tveohed   email: tveoh@ymail.com

Name (Warframe name and what you wish to be called): EpsilonJackal / Epsilon

Location/Timezone: CST

Mastery Rank: 6 going on 7.

Preferred warframe, weapons, and role(tank, offense, support, ect): Jesus Trinity / Excalibur/ Valkyr. Have a few other Warframes too. Not sure what my favorite weapons are yet. Just returned from a hiatus.

Active times: On and off through the afternoon and early evening, sometimes 'till midnight as well.

Contact Info: Forum, Ingame, Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Wackal

Edited by EpsilonJackal

We are the sustainable rail organization[alliance],and currently looking foward to bring down eclipse to provide rails with a reasonable tax price.Eclipse broke thier promise of ''free rails'' and turned out to they took advantage and took all the sectors.We look foward to you fighting alongside our brothers.Our clan also has 90 percent of the players active everyday,ensuring effectiveness.

Edited by TheOnlyTrueCat

We are the sustainable rail organization[alliance],and currently looking foward to bring down eclipse to provide rails with a reasonable tax price.Eclipse broke thier promise of ''free rails'' and turned out to they took advantage and took all the sectors.We look foward to you fighting alongside our brothers.Our clan also has 90 percent of the players active everyday,ensuring effectiveness.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the offer, but we're going to stay independent for a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name (Warframe name and what you wish to be called): Squishkey and call me Squishey or Squish

Location/Timezone- New Jersey/UTC-5

Mastery Rank- 8

Preferred warframe, weapons, and role(tank, offense, support, ect) Nekros(Desecrate), Ember Prime, Rhino Prime

Active times Anytime you need me

Contact Info Skype - pureenergy48

• 1 month later...

TH1RT3EN_X (can just call me 13)

Illinois (Central US Timezone)

Rank 8 (halfway to 9)

Nyx, Valkyr, Ash, Zephyr (Varied roles, but I switch to suit the squad and/or mission type)

Usually online anywhere from 2pm- 2am (central time)

Edited by TH1RT3EN_X