The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Can Be..

TheImmortalHotDog

I was in trading chat today. I typed in WTS Fleeting Expertise. They ask me for it, say they're a new player. They were begging me for it. The Tenno was also using the sad faces, :(

I decide to give them my spare Fleeting Expertise. At the end of the trade, and I quote ''thx bro god bless u''

I went to check their profile. Mastery Rank 8. Have a WHOLE bunch of Warframes and weapons. I confront him about this, they say they sold everything and kept Rhino Prime. I literally have no clue whether to believe this or never trade again.  The have their own clan as well. Their appearance is a default Excalibur, a Gorgon Wraith, the Dex Furis and a recolored Skana. what is this i dont even.

I'm obviously not going to name and shame.

Edited by TheImmortalHotDog

I've only encountered helpful people. I remember when Split Chamber wouldn't drop for me at all. I mentioned it during a mission and a tenno offered me one for free. FOR FREE. I mean, it may not mean anything to a majority of you, but RNG literally hates me because nothing I want or need hardly ever drops.

I snuck in some platinum and wished him well.

Just sleep with the knowledge that you did something nice for someone, even if they didn't need it. The context doesn't matter as much.

For them... they'll get what's coming. The world is full of dipS#&$s, no choice but to just deal with it.

It's that big of a deal? It's like complaining about helping an old lady across the street, but getting mad because you found out she wasn't physically disabled.

Fleeting for freaking sake dude, Fleeting. It's a rare Corrupted mod. I wouldn't mind giving rare mods but giving corrupted mods for free isn't something easy to do. Plus it's worth 10-15 Plats...