Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #23: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

[question]

What ever happened to the helmet part of the immortal skins?

The previews for the skins included helmet designs but when the skins came out the helmets werent included.

And from their release there are still a couple of frames that look goofy because the color priority switches and the helms are left without that switch.

Are they going to be released later or not at all?

They've all been for everyone, just because you're lazy or don't wanna try doesn't mean that it isn't for everyone.

Because I cant afford 30 hours to learn to make music real quick and because I dont have a music maker program. Creating a track takes time and lots of experience, if you dont know how to make a track you will most likely not be able to become a viable music maker in some days.

I think this contest was the one with the least entries so far.

They've all been for everyone, just because you're lazy or don't wanna try doesn't mean that it isn't for everyone.

Idk J. Albs, I'd like to say I gave an honest effort and put some work into one of the contests but I clearly stood no chance against the guy who was a professional DJ and had access to actual equipment. Stop being such a butt!

Oh gosh I can't wait for tonight's prime time. (my dex furis are ready)

Idk J. Albs, I'd like to say I gave an honest effort and put some work into one of the contests but I clearly stood no chance against the guy who was a professional DJ and had access to actual equipment. Stop being such a butt!

I feel like this is a dilemma of sorts that we end up running into very often when it's very clear that someone of a higher tier shows up in a group where others probably aren't up the same level of skill. In an ideal world, I don't think it means we should be afraid to step up and stand up to those who may have the fortune to get real equipment or invest the time in developing their skill if someone new wants to try a hand at something they've never done before. Sure, there will be people sitting down with a sigh (or possibly worse) because they don't like the sound of someone new who doesn't fit the bill of what would sound "professional," but that's where I would personally state to not let those words burn because an effort was at least made. It's not to say that you are lazy or inferior, but rather that everyone has their own niche and field of interests and expertise. It makes it all the more special that it is something that managed to bring the community together to accomplish something because even a person trying to be a musician could be inspired by the professionals to have some sort of inspiration for a personal goal outside of the community. It's a web that weaves through so many individuals that not everyone gets recognized or even noticed, but it still impacts the community.  This isn't to tell you that you should have participated or that you shouldn't have, but rather that I do find it understandable that not everyone would like to participate for various reasons and that it shouldn't be stamped in red ink that so-and-so didn't participate and thus assumptions could be made on such.

Unfortunately for the stream, however, I will not be able to watch it due to some obligations at college, so I'm personally excited to tune into this stream whenever I can as I've been starting to pay more attention to them lately.

~ VanillaLucia

I don't get why people are upset about the music competition being one that not everyone can compete in. The comic one is exactly the same. Not everyone has access to professional drawing programs or has the time, patience, and natural talent to draw.

I'm excited for the stream. Also for those of us that have a terrible memory (me), where can we sign up for a chance to play in the stream with you guys?

Just sent [DE]Megan a message through the forums letting her know that you would like to help and if you're lucky she'll send you a message before the stream to see if you want to help on that evenings primetime.

Click the chat box and a window will pop open as you already know. There is the option to Connect with Facebook and there is also the option to sign in normally or to SIGN UP. Click Sign up and you can make an account with out using Facebook.

Edited by SoloCreep

I literally made my first track ever for this contest. Yeah it took 4 hours but it was incredible fun. It may be nothing compared to a professional DJ but at least I tried and had fun without complaining about the event which DE doesn't even have to do.