The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Proto-Armor Suggestion

Rakosta_Kai

DE this armor cosmetic is awesome and definitely worth the purchase in my opinion.

My only request...

I really really want to be able to color mine like the version shown in the add for it on the website.

As it stands at this point, only half the chest can be colored.

That said... I am somewhat color stupid.

If someone else has managed to get it colored like the version seen on the site-ad please post a pic and a description of what you did to make it happen.

Thanks!

Nope...

Default colors are blue. Site ad colors are hues of brown/gold.

If you're talking about the image linked above, it may be due to Earth's lighting while having different colors at the same time (colors seem to be warm greys and browns, but look at the unrecolorable white of his helmet being a cream-like color instead of solid white). You can also see the difference in hues from the Dex Furis in both previews on the same image.

If you're talking about the market picture of him, it's definitely just a warm light reflecting on him.

I'll try mixing some colors to see if I can find something similar. Nope can't manage to get all the hues, especially the armor plates, which I'm sure is mostly due to lighting/image editing.

Edited by Casardis

If you're talking about the image linked above, it may be due to Earth's lighting while having different colors at the same time (colors seem to be warm greys and browns, but look at the unrecolorable white of his helmet being a cream-like color instead of solid white). You can also see the difference in hues from the Dex Furis in both previews on the same image.

If you're talking about the market picture of him, it's definitely just a warm light reflecting on him.

I'll try mixing some colors to see if I can find something similar. Nope can't manage to get all the hues, especially the armor plates, which I'm sure is mostly due to lighting/image editing.

Thanks for the attempt.

I couldn't figure it either.

Still love the skin, but with those colors, I would love it a bit more.