The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Is that the usual time? Because if its normally Am then I would be getting it on early friday T_T

Hmm.. I live in adelaide which is CST so what time is Canada? And why is it that if its CST I still get it a day later rather than on the day itself. Unless it is usually released in A.M. Then I understand.

ONE DAY LEFT TENNO.

ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE WE GET TO FANCY UP OUR DOJOS.

ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE WE TEACH THE CORPUS AND THE GRINEER WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A WARRIOR.

ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE HYPE TRAIN EXPLODES IN OUR FACES.

ARE YOU EXCITED TENNO?

L8PA5DP.gif?1

I strongly suggest to keep our hype down, so this forum don't turn on another S#&$ storm if DE come tomorrow saying "wops there was a bug, one more week please"...

No, DE DESERVES THE S#&$ STORM!

Seriously, They are pulling the final straw. If they delay, at least 1/3 of the current players will quit warframe, 1/3 of the current players are reasonable people with lives (definitely not me XD) and 1/3 are white knights.

Seriously, They are pulling the final straw. If they delay, at least 1/3 of the current players will quit warframe, 1/3 of the current players are reasonable people with lives (definitely not me XD) and 1/3 are white knights.

They will not lose 1/3rd.... 

I love the way "white knight" became code for "anyone who so much as mildly disagrees with me" after the big countdown delay. That word has been nonsense thrown around by angry children for a long time and the way it's been used on these forums since the delay debacle only serves to reinforce that fact.

Genuinely accusing people of being white knights while trying to debate your point makes you look like an idiot and makes it all the easier for people to stop listening to anything else you have to say.

I love the way "white knight" became code for "anyone who so much as mildly disagrees with me" after the big countdown delay. That word has been nonsense thrown around by angry children for a long time and the way it's been used on these forums since the delay debacle only serves to reinforce that fact.

Genuinely accusing people of being white knights while trying to debate your point makes you look like an idiot and makes it all the easier for people to stop listening to anything else you have to say.

T_T You don't get it. I like to make light of matter. Aka I like to joke around. I don't really care about who is a white knight but I don't see how myself using it has upset you. And 1/3 is an exaggeration anyway. Nobody will leave and only 1/100 of the community is a white knight.

And want to know what a white knight means to me? Someone who fan boys "anything" and defends that "anything" for no reason and has no argument to prove to people