The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

*points at EU players* haha ....no but seriously though, relax, canada cant  suddenly move to the other side of the world, the updates will be out some time today, in north america, which means what ever time it is over there when the update comes out is when you will get it. 

they arent withholding it from you on purpose...they said wednesday-based on where they are on the planet. you're not screwed out of anything.

I'm drained of hype. It's 4PM mah place. I've been hyping all morning and afternoon.

Yeah, the Hype is dying pretty quickly now. To be honest, if they released it right now, i wouldn't be half as excited as i was this morning.

It's 6:20pm EDT, DE's timezone. They still have plenty of time in the day to get what they need done and push out the release. 

If the time isn't convenient for you, go to bed, do whatever. The release will be here tomorrow when you log on.

I get it.

I finally get it.

DE is using Julian calendar.

Update 13 is in 13 DAYS.

CHECKMATE, DE.

I CRACKED THE CODE.

Due in 13 based on the fact that it is Update 13? then that would've been true yesterday, and will be true tomorrow... and the next day...