The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Due in 13 based on the fact that it is Update 13? then that would've been true yesterday, and will be true tomorrow... and the next day...

No, the Julian calendar is not exactly the same as the one we use.

The russian October revolution happened .... In November.

My gods man. 

Don't you "My god man" me, it made no damn sense... i was asking the DE's why they weren't prepared for the update.. how was my post even related to 

"THE GRINEER SYSTEMS TRANSMISSION AND U13 HYPE MEGATHREAD"

The fock?

Well they promised today, and 12:00 AM is technically tomorrow, therefore it will be released at 11:59:59 PM

Sadly enough yeah.. time for me to sign out, and unfortunately download before I go to class for tomorrow. I'm pretty much done trying to hype this up.... Trying not to be disappointed heavily lmao. I expect it at 11:59, and well... yeah.

Don't you "My god man" me, it made no damn sense... i was asking the DE's why they weren't prepared for the update.. how was my post even related to 

The fock?

Edit:

Nevermind, to easy.

Edited by Tenn00b

The fock?

Because it IS related to the update.

Even if it's just talking about why they supposedly weren't prepared, it's still related to U13. Therefore, it belongs in the U13 megathread.

Hmm i'm 99.9% U13 won't be released until 12:00am, basically tomorrow. I'm on the east coast right now, and its about 6:39 here. they don't have much time left until 12:00am, so its safe to say it possibly won't even drop today, April, 9, 2104.

Hmm i'm 99.9% U13 won't be released until 12:00am, basically tomorrow. I'm on the east coast right now, and its about 6:39 here. they don't have much time left until 12:00am, so its safe to say it possibly won't even drop today, April, 9, 2104.

They have five hours. When they posted that delay message, they said they only needed a few hours.

I think you need to stop looking at the technicalities. So what if it's coming out at midnight?

It's still coming out in the upcoming hours.

Edited by Gurren_Dai

They have five hours. When they posted that delay message, they said they only needed a few hours.

I think you need to stop looking at the technicalities. So what if it's coming out at midnight?

It's still coming out in the upcoming hours.

"few" is usually 3-4 hours.. you know that right. But then again its very subjective, their definition of "few" is probably 5 or more lol.

"few" is usually 3-4 hours.. you know that right. But then again its very subjective, their definition of "few" is probably 5 or more lol.

And they posted that about an hour ago.

Which means that, if you're right, they still have 2-3 hours. And once again, what's wrong with an extra 5 hours? We've already waited months for this, so what's an odd sum of hours mean? I rather them give it some last minute polish than discover some game-breaking bug upon downloading the game.

After the months of delays, they still haven't gotten it right? They couldn't have put in a long day yesterday to get this patch out for prime time today? Disappoint.

Maybe they'll push it back another week, just to piss you off.