Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Buff Idea

SeargantHaztagazpacho

give it gas damage instead of toxic it only makes sense.

I can make Gas damage by adding any fire mod if i want to. Currently you need Gas only for light Infested and they all are a joke (HP wise) anyway.

Toxin need to stay as is.

Torid got a reskin. Now it needs a stat & mechanic rework.

(oh wait, it's what we call a balance, DE can't balance unfortunately yet)

making it base gas? pls no. possibly one of the least useful damage types. toxin is fine

When you add other elemental type dmg, torid dont have toxic, because toxic + other = other so... better change dmg to gas, and torid always can have  gas dmg.

Next step is change statistics.

-change dmg to gas

-give a wider AoE

Firing Rate 1.0 rounds/sec >> 1,2
Magazine Size 5 rounds/mag  >> 20
Max Ammo 540 rounds  >> 240

Elemental Dmg 300.0  >> 100 per second (one granade 7 sec work, of course and scaling with mods)

Why Change Max ammo ? Because ammunition and so does not stop at raising a single packet of ammunition, get as many as the entire wave we used, so enough.

Why Change damage ? Because Ogris have 600 damage, and it's a lot more than two shots of Toride, if this weapon is to be original, in my opinion, should be temporary damage, and time damage is weaker, so add stronger damage per time than ogris

Why Change Fire Rate and Magazine capacity ? Because this weapon should be different than Ogris, and increased magazine and attack speed really miss her, that was not the OP, fire rate increased by a little.

Penta is a normal weapon and is much better than Torid. If the gun in dojo must be her rival, according to my opinion should get buff.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :]

Edited by darkenpol