Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's A Good Warframe To Craft For A Beginner?

razylich

So I'm getting bored of my Volt and I want some different warframe. Could someone list some warframes that aren't too hard to get and describe them a little like what they're good at and what they're bad at? Would be greatly appreciated.

Rhino is great. You could also easily manage Ember - but she is a little more specialized then Rhino. Rhino is useful in more sitations then Ember.

It'll take roughly the same amount of effort to get either - so Rhino may be your best bet if general effectiveness is your concern.

His parts drop from the Jackal boss.

Edited by Blatantfool

It depends on which frame you start with, as any of the three starting frames have their potential and you might want to craft one at a later time. Regardless of your initial Warframe choice, though, Rhino is good. It has superior durability stats, and its Iron Skin is such a valuable skill when you're under heavy attack or a shockwave is coming at you. You can also get it rather fast since its parts are dropped by Jackal, on Fossa (Venus) so it's not too far from the beginning point and not too punishing in terms of enemy levels.

Edited by Vintovka