The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Should I Get Next?

Deidaku

Question

9 answers to this question

Nova. Ruin everyone else's fun by spamming "4" every 30 seconds. It's amazing. Frost is also fun. But so is Booben!

Then again, either of those 3 are great. Then again, by great I mean they are great on Endless Defense missions. Oh, and Trinity. Trinity's "4" is easily one of the best ultimates ever.

Valkyr - to spiderman everywhere

Nekros - cuz the boss is fun

Nova - cuz who doesnt like feeling OP.....

Trinity - cuz phobos dual bosses are a challenge, plus miter XD

Volt - shock all the corpus! (my fav caster)

Loki - Cuz he helps a lot in high-end games more than people give him credit for, that disarm and decoy!  plus the challenge of getting him solo?

Valkyr - Spice things up with some bondage.

Nekros - Play with the dead.

Nova - Relax a bit. Press 4.

Trinity - Play her now.. Before the rumored Blessing nerf.

Volt - Prove yourself he's got some use. :P

Loki - Master Race OP~!! "Press 2.. And it's gone!!"

Fixed. :)

I'd definitely recommend either Nova or Loki.

*They can both fast cast(cast while on the run, or say... out of a ninja flip.. because nothing says "here comes the BOOM" like ninja flipping into a Molecular Prime)

*They are both REALLY FAST frames.. you will jet through a zone so fast that if you ever play a Frost or Frost Prime after them you will cry like a baby... a hungry, angry baby.

On Loki it is fun to go invis for extended periods and look at what I like to call "A Slice of life scenes".. It opened my eyes when I saw that some mobs in the void were so scared they permanently hid in one spot and fired over the wall one handed with their guns.

Downside: Group members always seem to view that fuzzy blur with weapons fire shooting out of it as their own pesonal meat shield and will get you killed... better to just get to the complete opposite end of the map where they will yell at you for not being close enough to rez their squishy, visible backsides.

Of course on Nova, you just get to Dust in the Wind everyone so you can explore the map like that too.

Groups will yell at you that they're not getting anything to level their new DexFuris on.

Those are the top 2 toons I go to to have fun on.

Yes, there is fun in Trinity with virtual immunity, but she's a stress class for ADHD people with constantly needing to paranoidally look to the lower right hand corner of the screen to make sure yah don't blow yer halo off.

Trinity will give you shifty eyes..if you don't believe me just go look at last week's Prime Time where DEReb played a Trinity and count the number of times she shifted her eyes to the lower right of the screen in a 40 minute survival match.

Flickering lights can induce seizures, and Trinity can induce Shifty Eye Syndrome.

Whatever your choice, I hope you have fun on it.