Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Is Coming

ExorcistEX

Nah, I fear the influx of lagomorph based animal enthusiasts would overall alter the feel of the games community.

Yaffing in the streets.

Talking about their original characters tragic backstory on how he was a half tenno, half rabbit, half dragon, half angel, half demon who fell to earth to defeat his evil good twin.

Soon they would overtake the forum with suggestions such as "give us rabbit tails" and "DE WHY DONT YOU HAVE A (insert species here) ANIMAL HEAD YET" type topics.

For now, those types will have to settle for GoatFrame and Catframe.

Basically A rabbit helmet is a recipe for ridiculous.  I suspect, and hope they toss out something silly, but would much prefer an event in which you had to do something to obtain these "free" things.

That and I am pretty sure the devs aren't too keen to annihilate their own art direction with a cosmetic that would be used that heavily.

+1.

I wouldn't mind something completely ridiculous like bunny ears or something, provided that they become unusable after the event ends. Permanent event items really tear down a game's art style, as demonstrated by Vindictus.

It would be fairly interesting to give permanent event items but give them the TF2 treatment (unusable for most of the year, but available during holiday events and full moons).

Nah, I fear the influx of lagomorph based animal enthusiasts would overall alter the feel of the games community.

Yaffing in the streets.

Talking about their original characters tragic backstory on how he was a half tenno, half rabbit, half dragon, half angel, half demon who fell to earth to defeat his evil good twin.

Soon they would overtake the forum with suggestions such as "give us rabbit tails" and "DE WHY DONT YOU HAVE A (insert species here) ANIMAL HEAD YET" type topics.

For now, those types will have to settle for GoatFrame and Catframe.

Basically A rabbit helmet is a recipe for ridiculous.  I suspect, and hope they toss out something silly, but would much prefer an event in which you had to do something to obtain these "free" things.

That and I am pretty sure the devs aren't too keen to annihilate their own art direction with a cosmetic that would be used that heavily.

As a furry, foxman, I am not offended. :p