The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name And Shame

Neuhnee

Question

Right, I've had a read through the forum rules and while this will not be, strictly speaking, *against* them, I'll still be a bit surprised if this thread is not quickly taken down. However with the lack of any real controle over our party composition when PUGing, we players have no defense against griefers except naming and shaming, so I'm posting a bit of chat from a recent PUG I was invited to.

Myself and the other two players, including the Host who graciously shared his Key with us, were working together with plans for a long ODD and had a number of times asked the fourth player, username PrivateBones, to stop running off on their own and spreading the drops out so far from the Pod. The chat window doesn't hold very many lines but i was able to screen cap their only response.

-snip-

I come to this game to have fun, so I'm just putting this out there so other players can decide for themselves if playing with this person is fun or not.

Edited by Letter13
snippty snip

3 answers to this question

There's always going to be a toxic player. 

Probably 1 out of 3 PUG games you play will contain at least one.

Still better than some of the other games I know of. XD

For the most part it seems you're in PvP, so just do what Tenno do best and keep the chat quite, it'd bug him more when he starts losing. Not to mention it's better than shaming on zhe forums.

Or is he playing for grins and giggles? In which case I say enjoy yourself, it's not like there's a big reward for Conclaves.

Edited by un1337ninj4

There's always going to be a toxic player. 

Probably 1 out of 3 PUG games you play will contain at least one.

Still better than some of the other games I know of. XD

For the most part it seems you're in PvP, so just do what Tenno do best and keep the chat quite, it'd bug him more when he starts losing. Not to mention it's better than shaming on zhe forums.

Or is he playing for grins and giggles? In which case I say enjoy yourself, it's not like there's a big reward for Conclaves.

Eh? There's nothing at all about pvp or conclaives in the OP's post. I agree with the rest of the stuff you said though.