Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That We Know That Warframe And Dark Sector Is Linked, How Are The Tenno And Hayden Linked?

You're assuming that dark sector is pound for pound historical canon fact for the lore. I wouldnt think so, hayden tennos relationship to the tenno is fact but in what context? There has been mention of the connections but the exact nature is not known and what is canon and isnt has not been made clear. Also, to really pretend that the skin wasnt fan service? come on now, we cant all be so dense.

No, you're dense to assume it's not even though the description and what has been said by devs pretty much says it is lore. You're refusing to except that it's more than fan service (e.g. lore) because you don't want it to be.

There should be a Lore bridge that could work as prequel to the game refering to the actual source of the Tecnocyte virus conecting that way the alien technology with the Dark Sector lore.I want to emphasize to the role of the Warframe lab at the Dojo and comment that when Origin lore is available we should become able by Digital Extremes to interfere in our Warframes "development" and "anatomy ".

Edited by VoidGhost

No, you're dense to assume it's not even though the description and what has been said by devs pretty much says it is lore. You're refusing to except that it's more than fan service (e.g. lore) because you don't want it to be.

let me just restate what i said previously without the Sentence you focused on 

You're assuming that dark sector is pound for pound historical canon fact for the lore. I wouldnt think so, hayden tennos relationship to the tenno is fact but in what context? There has been mention of the connections but the exact nature is not known and what is canon and isnt has not been made clear.

Now, lets clarify something, fan service can have some lore attached sure, but lets not get things twisted here. You really think that there isnt fan service with that skin? here are a couple points to drive home that it is, even if it has lore bolted onto it

1. Limited Release 

2. Costs 4 times as much as any other skin

As I said previously, the connection between Hayden Tenno and the Tenno of today has been made, but whether or not that is Dark Sector and the events of it being a direct Prequel has not been made clear. In fact, 90% of the lore is suggested or completely unclear with the only concrete things being Current events of the Post Orokin Era. We know pretty much nothing about anything Prior to the current era, so there is no way to confirm the events of dark sector to be 100% canon to lore as The only current connections are

1. Glaive

2. Proto Skin

3. Mention of the Technocyte

These are not enough to cement its place in lore, not saying it couldnt be but as of this time all of this is up in there air and subject to change or solidification, but as of right now we pretty much have no lore that is not related to current events leaving most things before the Post Orokin era clouded in complete mystery and with no definitive way to claim most of it 100% as lore.

Edited by Ecotox