Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A New Sniper Rifle

Skitheryx

I missed the Snipetron and Snipetron Vandal and its too bad I only have 3 to work with even though Lanka and Vectis (Dont know about Vulkar) are really good I feel like we need a new sniper or a Primed sniper like Vectis Prime would be awesome

Edited by Skitheryx

I've got both Snipetrons, Vectis, Vulkar (which is too bad to even force though as mastery fuel) and have access to the Lanka and, even with that line-up, i agree we need another one for lower mastery leveled players (the only rifle available to the new-guys is a bad TERRIBLE one).

I don't use the Snipers as much as I wish I did. I really don't have a use for them. It's the same problem with Burstfire weapons: I LOVE the idea of them, but I just keep finding myself draw back to the classic auto-fire guns. I'm building Vectis right now, hopefully I'll use it more often.

I've got both Snipetrons, Vectis, Vulkar (which is too bad to even force though as mastery fuel) and have access to the Lanka and, even with that line-up, i agree we need another one for lower mastery leveled players (the only rifle available to the new-guys is a bad TERRIBLE one).

Yeah Vulkar looked bad I didint bother with it

Every weapon needs slightly more thought than I currently see, adding for the sake of adding dilutes the weapon pool and often serves little to no effect in deepening the game as a whole.

Think of a future weapons niche, its defining characteristics/strengths/drawbacks, and its method of procurement before simply suggesting an addition for the sake of "we haven't had one in a while."