Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oracle's Prophecy (New Event Idea)

Quatrez

'Tennos, look likes the Grineer are plotting something, go investigate them and report back to me' - Lotus

Greeting Tenno,

here's my fan concept for a new event calls the Oracle's Prophecy. Previously, Lotus has found out that the Grineer's fleets have some strange movement and she needs you to investigate it. 

The event will introduce:

- 3 new Warframes

- new Grineer boss and units

- new Tileset

- more lore story

- new weapons

- new Warframe cosmetics

- remake Sgt. Nef Anyo and 2 new Corpus units

- new mission types

Part 1: The Investigation

The Lotus will marks some Grineer battleship and the players must retrive the information through severel mobile defense for Lotus. After Lotus have decrypted the Grineer data, she found out some unusual words are repeated many times in the Grineer reports, such as Mobile Cannon, Ghost Lady, Mist Ninja.

Part 2: The Mobile Cannon

Later,  Lotus found out 'Mobile Cannon' is a nickname for a new found warframe, Xplode that loacated deep inside the underground ruins of Phobos. She commands all the Tenno to rescuse thier brother from the hands of the Grineer. At that time Iliad on the Phobos will be locked and Todd will be revamped into a special event mission. During the Todd mission, Lotus will marks severel capsule that may contain the Oracle key, a key that needed to enter the underground ruins. After key is found, the players must bring the key to the ruins entrace to open the gate where a train behind it. Players must use the train to travel to the Grineer excavation site in the ruins, but the Grineer troops will come to stop the players. So the players needed to protect the train's engine from the Grineer for 5 minutes before it reach the destination. The mission is complete after the train stopped and the story continue on the newly unlocked Iliad. The squad which done the Todd's mission MUST continue the Iliad's assassination, any leaving players need to redo the Todd's mission. Finally the players have arrived at the ancient Orokin ruins under the red sands of Phobos, their mission is assassinate the Grineer 8th division captain, Kirlia who guarded the excavation site.

(First 50 players who done the event will get a free exclusive Syandanas for their Xplode)

Part 3: The Ghost Lady

In the second part of the event, another new warframe, nickname Ghost Lady, Hecate was located in the Orokin ruins under the thick forest of the Earth. Since the dead of Kirlia, the Grineer has strenghten their force on Earth. This time the Earth will undergo total lockdown and Lotus need the players to invade the Grineer fortress on Earth to reach the Everest (similar to the invasion). Unlike regular exterminate, in the mission there will be a special Grineer unit, Chief Archaeologist that has a chance to drop a Oracle Keys blueprints.After the players reach the Mariana, there is a special mission for them. At there, the players need to locate the entrance of the ruins and they must defeat 3 miniboss who guard the entrance. After that, use the Oracle Keys obtain from Chief Archaeologist to unlock the gate. Like the part 2 event the Mariana mission ends when the gate is opened and the squad is then proceed to Everest. In the mission Everest, the players arrived at the complex maze-liked Orokin ruins and their main objective are to assasinate the polearm-wielder, Ravos but along their way to the boss fight, they will encounter mysterious misty figure and Grineer troops that guard the ruins. (First 50 players who done the event will get a free exclusive Syandanas for their Hecate)

Part 4: The Mist Ninja

The discovery of the Oracle frame has caught the attention of the Corpus. At the same time, the last Oracle frame Chloros was located by the Lotus on the planet Mars. Sgt. Nef Anyo will leads his Corpus army to capture the frame 

from the hands of the Grineer. The Lotus wants the players to use this as a advantage to steal the Mars map from the Corpus without alert both faction when they are focus on the war. Therefore, some node on Mars will a speacial Raid mission where the player need to steal the map STEALTHY. When enough of the maps have stolen, the War node will be unlocked. In the mission, the players must reach the entrance of the ruins in the middle of the war between Grineer and Corpus. Players must exterminate all the enemies, both Grineer and Corpus. When they reach the entrance, they meet the brand new Sgt. Nef Anyo and they need to kill him. War mission ended when Anyo is killed and the Lotus will informs the players that the Cryopod has been carried away by the Grineer. The player receives a tracking device from Lotus after the completion of the War. The device act like a key and transport its user to the Grineer Battleship. On the ship, the players must killed Larka and rescuse Chloros. (First 50 players who done the event will get a free exclusive Syandanas for their Cholros)

Reference

Xplode - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/140300-xplode-the-bomber/#entry1667229

Hecate - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220607-hecate-life-stealer-ghost-frame/#entry2557616

Chloros - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199916-chloros-the-gas-warframe-art-work-included/#entry2367132

Kirlia, Ravos, Larka - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/187934-sister-trio/#entry2353131

Oracle - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/203422-the-secrets-of-oracle/#entry2366515

(Any suggestion will be accepted, and sorry for my poor English)

Edited by Quatrez

For a post that says sorry poor English, it's better than most people who have English as their first language.

As for the content, you list what it will introduce, expand upon that. Put your self in the position of a player who knows nothing about the event "Why should I participate in the Oracle's Prophecy? Whats the point of this event and how will it effect me?"

• 4 weeks later...

Its a pretty dam good idea its just that i dont want DE to keep focusing on the Grineer, they already have more Units and tilesets that i can count, Recognizable and (Mostly) fun bosses and Most of the market is filled whit Grineer weapons.

Again the idea is good but i would wait for DE to work on the other Factions first cause Grineer are way overfed right now.

Its a pretty dam good idea its just that i dont want DE to keep focusing on the Grineer, they already have more Units and tilesets that i can count, Recognizable and (Mostly) fun bosses and Most of the market is filled whit Grineer weapons.

Again the idea is good but i would wait for DE to work on the other Factions first cause Grineer are way overfed right now.

Wait and see, you will know how Corpus play their role in this event. :D