Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea

Roost_rd

A Shooting Range for the Dojo. I can't really think of how it would be laid out, but it would have like an "arsenal box" to change loadouts on the fly without having to leave and come back to the dojo. It would have a little interactable box/console thing to spawn an enemy with different level, different enemy type, and position. Maybe have a REALLY big room for it, or make each range seperate, but that would probably suck for big clans needing numerous amounts of forma (Or just cuz its me I have like 0 forma left). Anyways, I just thought this up because I find it annoying having to duel a buddy to test things and since heavy modded weaponry vs another tenno usually results in really quick death, nothing reallly turns up. And I know lots of people are going to be like "Just hop into a planet and do a regular level you sack of ****!" Yeah yeah, I know, but having like  level 100 heavy gunner slamming you down while you test body parts and other crap isn't exactly helpful, considering you have to wait however long it takes to get there in defense/survival, while its no trouble in a shooting range. Just a thought. 

(Feel free to post your own ideas here)

A Shooting Range for the Dojo. I can't really think of how it would be laid out, but it would have like an "arsenal box" to change loadouts on the fly without having to leave and come back to the dojo. It would have a little interactable box/console thing to spawn an enemy with different level, different enemy type, and position. Maybe have a REALLY big room for it, or make each range seperate, but that would probably suck for big clans needing numerous amounts of forma (Or just cuz its me I have like 0 forma left). Anyways, I just thought this up because I find it annoying having to duel a buddy to test things and since heavy modded weaponry vs another tenno usually results in really quick death, nothing reallly turns up. And I know lots of people are going to be like "Just hop into a planet and do a regular level you sack of ****!" Yeah yeah, I know, but having like  level 100 heavy gunner slamming you down while you test body parts and other crap isn't exactly helpful, considering you have to wait however long it takes to get there in defense/survival, while its no trouble in a shooting range. Just a thought. 

(Feel free to post your own ideas here)

Alot of us has already suggested this XD. I just hope DE will actually do it.

Hey, I don't know if you've seen, but there are several other players that share your opinion of having a shooting range inside the Dojo, either as a competitive idea, or for practice.

jump on over to  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/185637-clan-ideas-multiple-contributors/ for other dojo ideas.

I'll be adding this to a list of clan dojo posts.