Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April Fools Preparation Guys

Deidaku

be warned 

On april fools day..

.i've got a bad feeling that something in the Viral grineer transmissision threads is gonna appear....everyone's gonna be hyped like Gamagori on steroids X) ( EDIT : on Titan serum)

Or something with a fake early update thing with the redtext.....

EDIT : imagine PRODMAN replaces the jackal

Edited by Deidaku

I'm kind of hoping DE really works on their April Fools prank well this time. We really need something to get us going, only to end with a slap in the face.

Darvo event =

quick tenno Open the door !

*Tenno opens the dorr*   * a stage appears with grineer and corpus dancing with darvo like this Johnny+Depp+Mad+Hatter+Dance+1.gif

I'm all for the dancing Tenno idea.  Perhaps a week-long emoticon type thing that allows your tenno to get down like he's got some ants in his suit?

To keep with the seriousness of the game, it wouldn't work until next year again, but it'd be interesting.

Candy cane scythes and fireworks....'nuff said X)

Well more or less.  Warframe is overall a pretty serious game, and having dancing Tenno everywhere wouldn't help it.  Limited-time frivolous stuff is OK, but things like in BLR(Blacklight Retribution) Where everyone's dancing and shooting rainbows out of their hands, it would destroy any of warframe's seriousness as is.

Well more or less.  Warframe is overall a pretty serious game, and having dancing Tenno everywhere wouldn't help it.  Limited-time frivolous stuff is OK, but things like in BLR(Blacklight Retribution) Where everyone's dancing and shooting rainbows out of their hands, it would destroy any of warframe's seriousness as is.

Or worse  :Loadout taunts 

Well, don't make jokes about the U13 release date :D

I would guess that one of the screens at grineersystems.com will showcase an U13 addition as an aprils fool... Gravitational Beam Emitter ftw!

Gravity gun?

Or better 

a Lore gun...a gun that shoot lore.....lots of it

Would be fun if DE gave every enemy tomorrow a base damage of over 9000... And it would be even more fun to see all the rant threads in the forum then. :D

But i guess it would be a horrible day for the forum mods.

Better give grineer rollers ragdoll effect