Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*event Concept*

MagnumCondiment

Hi fellow tennos i am here to share my ideas. My friends and I were talking about a new event introducing a new race to the war between grineer, corpus and tennos. The introduction of the new race should be in an event. The event plots giant robots like transformers trying to invade our galexy so the tennos have to team up with grineer and corpus to defeat them.

No. Because this is not Gundam or something for Michael Bay to screw up.

you could have just said that in the nicest way possible alot of people are getting sick of fighting the same reace over and over again we need a new race of aliens to battle and you dont see every day corpus and grineer also tennos teaming up to defeat another enemy and gundam is piloted by people im talking about full on robotic aliens.

Edited by zJazz

No. This is not Transformers. This is Warframe. DE said they will implement a new faction. This would work if giant robot were already heavily involved in this game. And work on your spelling. It hurts my eyes and it difficult to understand what you were trying to say.

No. This is not Transformers. This is Warframe. DE said they will implement a new faction. This would work if giant robot were already heavily involved in this game. And work on your spelling. It hurts my eyes and it difficult to understand what you were trying to say.

well its just an idea and robots are heavily involve in this think about the corpus and zenuka also warframe has ninjas in outer space fighting other factions they also have guns anything can happen. Edited by zJazz