Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"could Not Connect To Server, Progress Was Not Saved!"

(PSN)SUZOOKUS_MAXIMUS

I posted in the bug forums as did others for a few weeks but I haven't seen any response from DE.

Basically you finish a mission everything seems ok, but as the mission stat screen comes up it's overlaid with an error.

"Could not connect to server, progress was not saved!"

In most cases you lose all your XP and any mods and loot gathered during the mission.

Any ideas ? Is this isolated to PS4 or do PC users get it too? For me it just started after the Tethra update. I saw some other posts in the bug forum that were started back in January.

It happens sometime's on PC but not often.

Also just because no member of DE posts on the threads does not mean they do not know about the bug, they do monitor the forums especially the bug sections trust me they know about the bug and if they have not already got a fix ready they are working on one.

It happens sometime's on PC but not often.

Also just because no member of DE posts on the threads does not mean they do not know about the bug, they do monitor the forums especially the bug sections trust me they know about the bug and if they have not already got a fix ready they are working on one.

Yeah I'm sure they have read it. However, I saw so many posts about it in the ps4 section and not even an acknowledgement that it was a problem. Not even yeah we see the reports not able to duplicate or not able to fix yet. Etc etc.

Yeah I'm sure they have read it. However, I saw so many posts about it in the ps4 section and not even an acknowledgement that it was a problem. Not even yeah we see the reports not able to duplicate or not able to fix yet. Etc etc.

Well there are hundreds of threads about bug reports every day not to mention the tickets they probably get as well.

It feels like this issue balloons out of control right around the time of a new update.  For me its usually a rare occurrence at worst, but with the Tethra event it happened at least four times each day for the first three days.  That being said I've come to expect that situation and thusly don't get bent out of shape over it.

Basically, if I had to take a semi-uneducated guess on the matter I'd say its related to peeps downloading the new update en-mass and, as more people have it and less need to do so, it happens less.  With the current update in particular the problem has seemed to persist longer, most likely in part to a lot of people outright deleting and reinstalling Warframe because they misunderstood what was causing them to not be able to play when the PS4 1.62 update situation happened.  Which made the high traffic due to downloading said update last longer... hypothetically of course.

Edited to remove mistaken redundancy.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

It feels like this issue balloons out of control right around the time of a new update.  For me its usually a rare occurrence at worst, but with the Tethra event it happened at least four times each day for the first three days.  That being said I've come to expect that situation and thusly don't get bent out of shape over it.

Basically, if I had to take a semi-uneducated guess on the matter I'd say its related to peeps downloading the new update en-mass and, as more people have it and less need to do so, it happens less.  With the current update in particular the problem has seemed to persist longer, most likely in part to a lot of people outright deleting and reinstalling Warframe because they misunderstood what was causing them to not be able to play when the PS4 1.62 update situation happened.  Which made the high traffic due to downloading said update last longer... hypothetically of course.

Edited to remove mistaken redundancy.

That is interesting. I had a Sony update and a Warframe update that occurred a couple days after latest content update. I hope I don't have to delete, download, and reinstall the game.

Nah, you don't have to.  What I was meaning is that many people mistakenly assumed that something was broken with how the update happened and then deleted/reinstalled pointlessly.  Basically people doing that meant that more people were downloading the newest update more often and have made the "can't connect" issue more common.

happens to me mostly when i do survival runs. This one time i found a super rare shock absorbers mod from the void then once the mission was over... progress not saved... ughh...

Edited by Znoly

this is happening me me alot since update 12.4 hit ps4.  extrememly frustrating because it happens about once every 2 or 3 games.  if it was once every week or so i wouldnt mind but its starting to get out of hand and i dont see any improvement.  also doesnt help that i had a credit booster going to im not making much credits at all.  40p wasted on the booster, smh.