Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Paris,

Uffe

So i've almost been exclusively using assault rifles like the Grakata or kraka when playing warframe because YEAH ASSAULT RIFLES but after getting nowhere with damage after trying with several mods i just decided to give paris another chance and wtfholyS#&$omgwat

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86761739/1wf.png

And these are my mods

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86761739/wf2.png

Those arent even somewhat exclusive mods, just.. wildfire is the one that stands out but thats just some extra fire damage and more ammo and very few are even maxed, nonetheless with this normal arrows hit for 800-1600 and crits well about 4000 damage up to 8000.

Is this just a bow thing because what the F*** im so suprised

Edited by Uffe

Dude, you should go after crit chance and crit damage with mods, if I'm not mistaken my paris has 112% crit chance and does 4-8K dmg with EVERY arrow. The same goes for Vectis sniper rifle. Add punch through mods and you can kill ROWS of enemies with ONE projectal.

Headshots are enywhere between 12-20K dmg I think.

Bows got a substantial buff to their damage recently - my Dread crits for 25-40k damage now.

Too stronk

Dude, you should go after crit chance and crit damage with mods, if I'm not mistaken my paris has 112% crit chance and does 4-8K dmg with EVERY arrow. The same goes for Vectis sniper rifle. Add punch through mods and you can kill ROWS of enemies with ONE projectal.

Headshots are enywhere between 12-20K dmg I think.

I might

i'd suggest dropping Piercing Hit for anything else. Physical Mods are almost okay when you don't have Elemental Mods yet, but you do, so Physical Mods are now completely useless to you. they're a waste of Mod Points. Ammo Drum would be way better, or whatever else you might prefer.

Wildfire is also not the most useful thing, Point Strike would be much preferable instead. it is more Damage, but the Magazine Capacity is irrelevant to a Bow.

also, all Bows have 3m Innate Piercing, so line up those heads.

Edit:

holy squid cakes, Tulzscha said something other than 'moved to proper section'. 

Edited by taiiat