The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Solo Capture Guides

Deidaku

Question

Hey guys so this morning I did a solo T3 capture mission  with my nyx ( vespa helm)  , vectis , and Dex fuirs.

It was suprisingly easy but I wonder if a lot of people especially newcomers could do the same.

So here's my request = 

Each  veteran  player who wants to help posts his strategy / build  / loadouts , to complete high level void captures in solo for new player 

I'll  start with mine

Run and gun strategy 

Frame , nyx + any alt helm , with energy siphon , overextended , fleeting expertise and constitution.

Primary : vectis catalysed with Charged chamber and Corossive build

secondary ; Dex furis with radioactive build or a rapid fire   Dual pistol or twin machinegun ( T.gremlins , Twin Vipers/wraith) 

Melee : whatever ( for now)

Sentinel : shade = best to ignore minor enemies

I tend to ignore minor enemies and gun down heavies and healers as fast as I can with the dex furis , just run as fast as I can to avoid being 1 shot.

As soon as the target icon appears it means he's in range for a chaos attack.

When affected by chaos , the target will be attacked by his allies and therefore will be considerably slowed down.

OR : If the icon appears.. I just sniper him from very far with the vecits if possible 

So do you guys have any advice for newcomers? 

Comment below!

12 answers to this question

Easiest strategy of them all : 

- Ash / Loki full duration + sprint speed/stamina build. 

- Any weapons of choice, with atleast 1 strong enough to down the capture target. 

-> Start the game, stealth up and run to the cap targets occasionally using your stealth skill again when it wears off. Run to the exit. Done. 

Not the most fun way to do things, but it's deffinately the most time-efficient way to do cap missions. 

Good thing about this strategy -> mods are easy to come by, and Loki is a starter frame so this strategy can be done as soon as you start the game ! 

I use Volt with Power duration & Energy Siphon + Boltor Prime.

The target dies before he even knew I was in the room...

You cant really die because nothing shoots fast enough to kill you... May get hit by maybe 3 shots along the way.

Taken a couple new guys with to show them this before they were like dafuq.

I just use a Rush/Zoren Loki with Dread if I do T3 caps. Kill in 1 shot, and if I'm joining someone elses laggier game, the game mechanics will allow me to capture someone without having to go through the animation (game does weird things), so I can just go right on to the next capture target without even stopping.

Loki with max invis and energy siphon then any melee weapon with decent mods or

ez mode with rhino and any decent modded weapon, rhino stomp gives you all the time in the world to kill the enemy and iron skin gives you all the tankiness you need.

Mag -->Pull. If the weapon equipped is not very good, proceed to slam attack to keep the target stunlocked (good on some bosses too). Or

Valkyr-->Ripline. The rest as above.

For newish players Karak and Kunai should be good, or at least they were for me.

The easiest method I've done so far....

Pimp out rhino, iron skin up, speed rush to the capture target, stomp, kill, capture, speed run to the extract point. 

With this, you never have to recast iron skin or anything for the whole mission because in this game, enemies have a really hard time hitting things that move as fast as a speed build can move and iron skin and stomp keeps you alive when you meet up with the capture target (and or other enemies in the room) so they don't insta kill you.  

Again like most efficient ways of doing something, it may not be the most fun, but it sure beats the frustration you can get by doing missions any other way....such as making your way to the capture target and the capture target kills you after a knockdown.  I swear I get mad whenever that happens.   But I think DE toned that mechanic down because every single capture target in void use to insta-kd you as soon as you got close enough and could easily 1 or 2 shot you.

Edited by Krymanol

I usually use my rhino with vanguard helm, rush, quick rest, energy siphon, max efficiency, iron skin and stomp.

Just sprint through everything and once you get to the capture target, stomp and gun him down, rinse and repeat.

T3 cap isn't ideal for newer players because they typically struggle against enemies that are lvl 30+.

The easiest method I've done so far....

Pimp out rhino, iron skin up, speed rush to the capture target, stomp, kill, capture, speed run to the extract point. 

With this, you never have to recast iron skin or anything for the whole mission because in this game, enemies have a really hard time hitting things that move as fast as a speed build can move and iron skin and stomp keeps you alive when you meet up with the capture target (and or other enemies in the room) so they don't insta kill you.  

Again like most efficient ways of doing something, it may not be the most fun, but it sure beats the frustration you can get by doing missions any other way....such as making your way to the capture target and the capture target kills you after a knockdown.  I swear I get mad whenever that happens.   But I think DE toned that mechanic down because every single capture target in void use to insta-kd you as soon as you got close enough and could easily 1 or 2 shot you.

Rhino should not be fast. Vanguard Helmet was a mistake. Forget your terrible ways, and turn to the slow Rhino. Rhino w/ Vanguard is imbalanced and ruins the game.

Hey guys so this morning I did a solo T3 capture mission  with my nyx ( vespa helm)  , vectis , and Dex fuirs.

So do you guys have any advice for newcomers? 

Comment below!

Yes, ignore T3 capture missions for quite some time to come.  Most of the advice provided is with advanced setup for frames and weapons.

We tend to forget how weak those weapons and frames were just starting off.