The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grate Prime Megathread

-FV-Runehawk

Although the name sounds like some epic boss at the same time "All hail the might (Grate) Prime!", I returned to warframe recently and had looked over the new articles added to the wiki to catch up on what was added to the game.

I saw that this was an April Fool's joke, and if the item had seriously been on the Market Place at that time,and if I had been on at that time..

I can honestly say without any hesitation, I would've spent the $450 USD in Platinum to attempt to buy it before it was removed. Just to see if it was real or not or throw it in DE's face in a way.

xD That's all I wanted to say. I am off to bed, good night folks.

Well a thread just got took down or moved (I cant find it) and a guy was saying he had a warning for spam and spam is normally stuff thats annoying and has no purpose and we have grate prime that has been on here for a while and is mega annoying where grate prime(spam) gets a spotlight and is praised and is funny for a little and it was reposted ALOT and none of this bothers me its the fact that if somebody else does something similar its spam and you get a warning but grate prime is not spam? Was it not reposted alot?Did it not have any purpose? No one had any repucations? Im all for a good joke but when stuff like this is ok but if someone makes a mistake like reposting or writing kool brow (I was informed someone got a warning for that as it had nothing to do with the topic) that gets a warning....*face palm* I know I sound like im complaining which I am but one rule for one is one rule for all

P.S. this is in off topic so this post should not be removed unless I have really offended someone.

DISCLAIMER: I dont really care about the grammar

Edited by Judgedeath1

let me guess...you flunked English in school....ever hear of punctuation? from wikipedia...

Punctuation is "the use of spacing, conventional signs, and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading, both silently and aloud, of handwritten and printed texts."[1] Another description is: "The practice, action, or system of inserting points or other small marks into texts, in order to aid interpretation; division of text into sentences, clauses, etc., by means of such marks."[2]

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. For example: "woman, without her man, is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of men), and "woman: without her, man is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of women) have very different meanings; as do "eats shoots and leaves" (which means the subject consumes plant growths) and "eats, shoots and leaves" (which means the subject eats first, then fires a weapon, and then leaves the scene).[3] The sharp differences in meaning are produced by the simple differences in punctuation within the example pairs, especially the latter.

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules. For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.

Aprils fools? I put a post up for aprils fools called Jake lisak is a B0ss it got take down and I had a warning...

Ah so its not the posts about Grate Prime that anoy you its the fact you acted silly and got a slapped wrist.