The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Mod Add-Ons Implemented - Get A Suppressor

DiBBz

I'd like to see more mods make physical changes to the weapons.  It would add that little bit more customization to them.

This.

Heavy caliber makes the barrel look thicker, magazine size mods make magazines longer, element/combo effects vent out of the barrel/ejection port/random holes of the weapon, energy changes bullet trails, hush adds a silencer that grows with rank, etc.

The proper term is "suppressor". "Silencer" is a misnomer, it doesn't make the firearm "silent", it reduces the sound or "suppresses" it when firing. Nothing can make it completely quiet. Even a suppressed weapon can be pretty loud.

And yeah, I have a few of these mods for Rifle and Pistol. Seems utterly useless. 

This.

Heavy caliber makes the barrel look thicker, magazine size mods make magazines longer, element/combo effects vent out of the barrel/ejection port/random holes of the weapon, energy changes bullet trails, hush adds a silencer that grows with rank, etc.

Upon firing, the elemental effects can be seen leaving the barrel.

And soon, this mod will be used more, as rescue targets will die if you're not stealthy.

But that's stealth 2.0

Still wanna know what that skin is...

its the IAHgames braton skin,

it was a promotion that offered a free braton with slot and potato (and maybe an avatar?). the skin also works on the braton vandal since they share the same weapon model

Edited by HillsAndTheSea

The proper term is "suppressor". "Silencer" is a misnomer, it doesn't make the firearm "silent", it reduces the sound or "suppresses" it when firing. Nothing can make it completely quiet. Even a suppressed weapon can be pretty loud.

And yeah, I have a few of these mods for Rifle and Pistol. Seems utterly useless. 

And this matters because? Magazine, Clip, who cares as long as people know what you're talking about?

its the IAHgames braton skin,

it was a promotion that offered a free braton with slot and potato (and maybe an avatar?). the skin also works on the braton vandal since they share the same weapon model

Cheers! Saw it ingame a few days ago and wondered just what the heck it was. Aw well, promotional stuff runs away all the time on me :P

Cheers! Saw it ingame a few days ago and wondered just what the heck it was. Aw well, promotional stuff runs away all the time on me :P

yeah its from IAHgames promotion , its not active anmore as far as i can tell , got it at the start of open beta or so

who gives a crap on what the correct term is for it , dont go all #$&(% bag and start bringing this up , like others have said so long as everyone understands what it means and can easily recognize in what it means then its fine no need to go all correct term shiz

I forgot the excat model name, but there was actually an SMG used by the British in WWII wherein its suppressor was effective to the point of only hearing the receiver spit out the spent shells.

inception_meme__1_.png

Wow so you're saying is that maxed hush mods existed in World War II and that the Tenno were originally from England and Grineer are direct descendants of Nazis???

inception_meme__1_.png

Wow so you're saying is that maxed hush mods existed in World War II and that the Tenno were originally from England and Grineer are direct descendants of Nazis???

Warframe is real :O *gasp*

Edited by DiBBz