The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime On Ps4

(PSN)TheSeamlessSuit

I know that this has been asked and answered before, and I understand that he was an incentive to get initial funding for the game, but pretty please? I'm sure that any of the people who actually bought the Founder's package to support the game would be happy for others to have their shiny Warframe. Even if it was released just as a skin for the normal Excal. it would be good enough for me. I just really like the white prime over the black.

On a side note, maybe you could release the alabaster skin for PS4 and make that some sort of PS4 founder's thingo?

No.

DE can say a big sorry by just changing the exclusivity of the prime (so founders still have the prime) and replacing it with a really good perk that gives no ingame advantage.

The problem with this is that us founders did not pay for that "really good perk that gives no ingame advantage". We paid for these exclusive items. I personally purchased the Hunter package solely for Excalibur Prime and his exclusivity. I would feel my money was wasted (Yes, even with all the other crap included) if he were to be farmable for free now. This wouldn't be the case if DE hadn't promised that the founders items would never be available again, but they clearly stated that more than a little.

Besides, Excalibur Prime, or any of the other founder Prime stuff for that matter, has almost no advantage over the majority of the stuff in the game that is obtainable for free. Any advantage is negligable. I don't get why people talk about them as if they have some huge gamechanging features to them.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Not a founder, don't have an Excal Prime or the other couple of trinkets, and I'm fine with that.  It is what they were promised, and that's that.

Besides, in time, there will be an Excal Dex or something.  Primes are basically skin-jobs, not requiring near the amount of work as a new frame, and yet well embraced by the community.  In terms of effort to reward for DE, they're a smash hit.  DE won't leave Excal out of that.  Sooner or later, there will be an alternate version of the Excal.  It won't be the Prime, because that's exclusive, but it will be something available for all.

Edited by Axterix13

Founder exclusive, PS4 players (and some have) could have bought and waited till migration. Certainly there will be players upset but thats irrelevant, they could have bought Founders too.

Thats like putting the money up for something you dont even know when it will be available for migration... my opinion is if its not on ps4 then you shouldn't be able to migrate it... and when you peole on pc cant bring it we ps4 people will be saying the same why you crying speaches.

@existentialvoid

Just one thing: Founders never got a scarf.

We got:

-A few badges which no one has ever noticed, and if we want to show our event participation (or the cool quantum badge) we cant do that and show our founder badges.

-Our name on a location in a very small ticker-tape that I doubt anyone has taken the time to even notice. I mean seriously, do you even notice who has thier names on even Tolstoj?

-Excal Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime

-Design Council Access (Which is now open to other people being invited and is no longer exclusive)

-Excal Prime avatar

-An RL bandana and shirt

So if we lose exclusivity on the 3 items that people actually notice (Excal, Lato and Skana Prime) what would we get back in return?

And then you realize: no matter what they give us in return people will just yell and whinge that we have something they cant get. Even if it is a permanent booster or something like that.

Best thing DE can do is keep thier word and keep the items exclusive.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I don't really care about the crying much - that is normal and obvious.

I just think, considering the growth in the game, that keeping the protagonist's prime frame as an exclusive was very short sighted and obviously a mistake in light of the massive growth in the popularity of the game.  Today, people will drop 150 bucks or whatever to get a prime access pack - but the frame is something anyone can grind/trade for - excal prime should be the same way or the prime access packs should be the only way to get the prime frame.  Either or really. . .

The Lato and Skana are not the issue since there are alternatives in secondary and melee.

Thankfully excal, while a good frame, is not my favorite. . .

what people notice is that grand master badge btw. . . that is the biggest thing (even if I think DC is really the best bit).

oh - and - what is the process for getting on the design council?

Some PS4 players bought it with the intent to bring it to PS4 from PC, your point is irrelevant. You had the chance to do the same, if you didn't that's your problem.

before you call someones post irrelevant teice you should sit back and read before making yourself look stupid...I never said I want him I said with all the pc people crying saying its a founders/exclusive leave his him on pc dont bring him to ps4 period... then you will hear pc people crying.... so your solution ( throwing your money away without a release for migration) is IRRELEVANT! .

My point is theres so many topics on it but like I was saying in my first post ... people say ohh hes founders and if you didnt play on pc your not getting him... he not coming to ps4... well my respose was keep him on pc... thats when you will see pc people crying Iif you cant migrate him.... that is what I said when you decided to chime in saying what i posted was irrelevant which had nothing at all to do with what you said.

@existentialvoid

To get into the design council:

-Be active on the forums

-Post helpfully

-Dont get warnings

And at the end of the month DE selects some people to grant DC access to.

Now to your points:

-You're one of the few people who wants only the frame and not the weapons, but do please note that most of the complainers want the weapons as well. They cant have them so they want them for no other reason.

-People DONT notice the badge. I've gone through 10 to 12 missions with the same group and the only time they realized I was a founder was when I pulled out excal prime. Even though I had the founders badge on myself and my sentinel the entire time.

And how could the badge be the 'biggest thing' when I cant have that on and show my event participation? I happen to like the quantum badge but yet I have to choose "Do I want a cool symbol on my shoulder that shows I supported the game, or do I want to show that I've taken part in X event?"