Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J3-Golem's Imminent Return...[[[Needs Artwork]]]

Warlord1400

Lore:

The air becomes stale and infected by the presence of a large insidious creature. It's been following you ever since you exterminated fleets of Infested pestilence. It wants revenge. It thinks that the only way that the world can we safe and free is the death of It's enemies. You are next on it's list. We are cleansing the solar system of the Infested every day, now we must pay, whilst the vengeful beast hunts us Tenno, to teach us a lesson about killing his brethren so recklessly. Without a second thought. "It" is J3-Golem, and he wants retribution.

Have you ever though about re-releasing the former Jupiter boss J3-Golem? I have a vision that he could be the next bounty hunter on the list! We have Grustrag 3 for Grineer, Harvester for Corpus, Stalker for Boss kills, why not J3- Golem as a new boss that comes after you after you complete an amount of Infested outbreaks! I think it's time that the infested got some more love, they are only in the derelicts, and pop-u outbreaks. Plus it would be cool if thy had a mind.

Appearance:

J3-Golem is destined for a revamp, so he would need a new look. I imagine his gaining a few feet in height, so maybe he would be about 8 feet tall. He has very Dark grey skin and thin legs, with deep welts and markings. This time, he has a helmet. A kick-&#! helmet too, maybe found by a dead Tenno. He has very broad arms and shoulders, considerably brown with spikes and old weapons inside.

Abilities:

Toxic Lob. The initial attack of it can give up to 500 toxin damage, ignoring health with a high proc chance. Then there will be a cloud that is left at the AoE indefinitely that deals 100 directly with low gas proc chance.

Pull. I hope you have a ranged weapon, because J3 will pull you towards him so you can endure his self-poison cloud that deals about 50 damage with a moderate proc chance. The pull itself is very weak.

Spawn. Golem has 3 damage points. 70%, 50% and 30%. At any of these points, Golem will spawn a heavy amount of chargers, volatile runners, runners, and a larger amount of double-threat Toxic Healer Antients that have a high poison AoE attack and a 100% heal ability. They should die first.

Miasma. While under the 30% mark, J3 will cast a weak Miasma attack with a very long range and a LONGER PROC effect.

Last but not least, J3 Golem should drop a new infested weapon!

I think that's about it! The infested need a rework as it is. They are mindless, ominous creatures with only one purpose. Being an infestation. Give them more purpose, and a new boss please. Thanks or reading, Warlord of teh Golden Warriors!

Edited by Warlord1400