Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens When You Place Slash, Impact Or Puncture Mod Cards On Lanka?

Niryco

I know that since Lanka doesn't have any slash/puncture/impact damage to even begin with adding those cards will be useless, however what makes me curious is that if you were to add those mod cards would you have the chance to proc the stated card damage types?

Like if i where to add the slash mod card on lanka, would i be able to have a chance to proc slash damage effect despite having zero slash damage? This would be quite great if assuming that a portion of 200 damage is already quite a big number.

How about impact or puncture too? Is there the chance to reduce damage done by enemies or even stun the enemy?

Also is it possible that by adding the mod cards the damage multipliers also add onto the electrical damage of the lanka itself, or would there be 0 damage multipliers added to the main damage output?

Thank you to anyone who can reply to these queries.

Edited by Jacate

Can OP give me the answer of 0% x 70%

it is 0, i understand, but that isn't the main question, one of the main question is does the damage effect still proc despite the 0 damage added? Also slash damage effect takes its portion of the damage from overall damage not just the slash damage portion.

Edited by Jacate

Nope. It's beacuse the base damage type for it were non-existent to begin with. Base damage type (Impact, Puncture, and Slash) were calculated differently than elemental (or extra damage), since it's considered as basic innate type and exist in (almost) every weapon.

Nope. It's beacuse the base damage type for it were non-existent to begin with. Base damage type (Impact, Puncture, and Slash) were calculated differently than elemental (or extra damage), since it's considered as basic innate type and exist in (almost) every weapon.

I see, thank you for answering though, atleast it cleared a doubt in my head.

it is 0, i understand, but that isn't the main question, one of the main question is does the damage effect still proc despite the 0 damage added? Also slash damage effect takes its portion of the damage from overall damage not just the slash damage portion.

you want something that is not exist to do effect...?

btw, read the #5 post

edited: you read it:P

Edited by ExorcistEX

you want something that is not exist to do effect...?

btw, read the #5 post

edited: you read it:P

well the original thought was that since you would have 0% or essentially nothing X 70% of something, it would then become 0% of something, and so despite the zero damage increase, the chance to proc would still be there. That is the original idea but what post 5 replied dispelled that thought.