The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

We really have chances to win, and time. I'm just upset about DE being so passive about that.
Kinda. Are they waiting for something to strike? Do they even want to win?

Just want to know. Well, i feel some pain and fire in one place because of this.

Edited by Skynin

We're losing?

wtf.

Something about this doesn't seem right.

One assumes Smite devs took the same action as DE before and didnt get involved and just let the community run it. Thats just my guess however so i may be wrong.

That said they now apparently have a link to the poll in their launcher of all things so the devs are actively involved, one assumes that once DE get more directly involved again as they did towards the end of the Mabinogi poll that things will even out much more.

Edited by Jag272

One assumes Smite devs took the same action as DE before and didnt get involved and just let the community run it. Thats just my guess however so i may be wrong.

That said they now apparently have a link to the poll in their launcher of all things so the devs are actively involved, one assumes that once DE get more directly involved again as they did towards the end of the Mabinogi poll that things will even out much more.

I really hope you're right . :/

Thankfully there's no flaming on there, but we need a LOT of votes to get in front of SMITE, currently. Is there still red text in Warframe for people in-game? The conversation on the stream is friendly at the moment, thankfully.

www.twitch.tv/mmobomb

Wow, they already have more than 2.5 of the total votes they got in the semi-final. What happened ?
Is that just investment of hi-rez on their side ? That's huge. I thought it was going to be a piece of cake...
Rallying the troops now !

people keep saying they hope our devs get more involved toward the end like in the last one but with the number of votes in this poll by then it will be to late. they need to get involved now if they want to win this.

All of us who cares is about that are already voted. No hope.