Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back To Basics

LackyStar

Good day to all.

Warframe great game, but at the moment boring. Here too little plot content, so developers suggest to look at the "dark sector" and associate it with Warframe.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630233229/darksector/images/1/1a/288382_full.jpg
Just developers should reconsider pvp. Now pvp only for a tick. In pvp worth equalize the chances of all participants at the entrance to remove from Warframe cards and weapons, to prohibit certain weapons in the arena or extradite him every Warframe peculiar type of weapons for example. Think of rebalance.
I apologize for my English. Thank you.

LackyStar indeed we need more content and stronger enemies.PVP should offer unique rewards available only through pvp.Complete PvP customization options should be added by the games PvP reward system rules this rules can offer in building the Unique status level of each Tenno which will be earned through PvP and utilised for greater access to more game content

PVP should offer unique rewards available only through pvp.Complete PvP customization options should be added by the games PvP reward system rules this rules can offer in building the Unique status level of each Tenno which will be earned through PvP and utilised for greater access to more game content

F*CK NO! Don't try to force players to play certain type of game! No exclusive PvP content, no unlocking content via PvP! Forget it!

I don't want to ever touch PvP in this game, and it should still be viable, it should still allow me to get every single thing the game has to offer

@OP:

Warframe is going to get it's own story, it's in the works. And you can actually find some of it in the codex.

As for PvP... I won't even start.

Edited by Angius

I was under the impression the Conclaves were going to be expanded (As hinted at in the Conclaves Tutorial in the Codex)

Also, the devs said this was going to be a year for lore, and they usually give us some chunks with events; I'm referring to Vor's prize.

The game since day one was aiming for pve. PVP always was a lab test content, and if you check status of weapons and warframes you can see that this game was not made at all for that type of combat.

U13 will introduce badlands which is a pve environment controlled by clans, and that proves even more that DE have little concerns about pvp.

Edited by palantir

Okay, that's not the pvp and I know it. But more importantly this expansion plot content. Now it is extremely small. I'm in this game since the early beta test, she made a lot of steps forward but not in terms of plot. Also i think that the standard card system is a bit outdated, they are now very much but they do not make sense since they use only the most necessary skills and on hp.