The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Did You Play Before Warframe?

-Krux-

TF2 - there was no leaving this I'd comeback for more over and over again.

Killing Floor - Teamplay felt so good.

Blacklight: Retribution - I liked the business model and the gameplay although I didn't enjoy the fact that PWE kept pushing BS      

chancepacks, game breaking glitches, Hackers, and patches and updates that arrived weeks or months later.

Edited by AFKrey

Ummm, a lot of games, it's how I am. Here's the list, in no particular order.

Xenogears, Breath of Fire 2, Breath of Fire 3, Castlevania: SoTN, Earthbound, Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout: New Vegas, the Baldur's Gate Trilogy (BG1+BG2+ToB), Planescape: Torment, KotoR 1+2, Bioshock 1+2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption, Prototype, inFamous 1+2,Dishonored, NWN 1+2, Jade Empire, Dragon Mage: Origins, Demon's Souls, Warthunder, World of Tanks, Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior 4, Firefall, Diablo 2 using Eastern Sun Rising mod, Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Super Metroid, Metroid 2, Aquaria, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

That's just off the top of my head. I know there's more, like Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup and Aliens vs Predator 2 and AvP1999.

Came from Blacklight Retribution myself.

Heard about this game about a year ago by word of mouth on their forums. No regrets

Aha! Another BLR player! Haven't played it for a while though: Gotten too slow for the fast pace most games go at.