The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Why I Haven't Been Playing Lately.

Xylia

I don't think I've ever been knocked down by a rocket... Of course not wanting to bully anyone out of their ''play style'' but a simple way to minimise things like this is to utilise cover and engage targets at longer ranges. 

'cept a lot of the maps are cramped, and sometimes you just can't avoid getting hit. 

I think maybe after getting up from a knock down, or recovering from a stun, you should have a short period of immunity to stuns/knockdowns so you can actually try to get out of the situation.

I have had times where I've been juggled to death by shield lancers and bombards

A Grandmaster with 4k forum posts can't deal with knockdown versus low level Grineer. I don't think the problem is the game.

I solo'd this mission . . . on my alt. Using Excalibur.

For new players, I would totally agree that the amount of knockdown and loss of control effects are ridiculous, and need to be toned way down for lower level mobs and the earlier systems, but . . . for a Grandmaster veteran player?

If you're simply trolling, you got me. Congrats.

Honestly, I dont mind enemy mobs using powers that are the same or similar to powers we can use.  THough I dont like being knocked dow, I much prefer this style of making a situation challenging than blanket taking away things like shields.  I hate ice.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205407-warframe-experience-the-more-op-faction-knock-down-frenzy/

If DE had read people complaining to nerf Grineer this wouldn't be a problem. But, instead they freaking buffed the Grineers even more. No matter which side I choose on Invasion you always see the Grineer Heavies kill every Corpus.

For those complaining about rocket Grineers for now, you should see a combination of those with Hellion on Phobos survival. I mean Earth now has Hellion soon. Other planet may as will have them too. They also deal knockdown now.

Edited by Makemap

Personally, I didn't have any trouble soloing that Grineer central core defense alert mission, didn't die once.

I used a potatoed Saryn, no forma, Fleeting Expertise build, only Molt and Miasma equipped, max health, Sure Footed. For weapons, rank 14 Dex Furis for the most part, only switching to a Boltor Prime when I ran out of ammo at an iffy time - I would time ammo pads before the end of a wave and leave one enemy so I'd have enough time to refill.

Just a simple tactic of running around the core works, always keep moving, using Molt (gotta love the recent buff to this) at the right time takes heat off the core and also kills quite a lot of the melee Grineer. 

I'm of the opinion that the difficulty of this mission is fine - provided you know what you're supposed to be doing. Lots of other frames can solo this mission and make it easymode, e.g. Loki exploiting Grineer targeting priority by placing a Decoy in a naughty place, also Radial Disarm.

I do agree somewhat that the "stun" animation that the Commander switch teleport does is a bit much.

Moved to the proper section.

You see, People like you have an assumption that every players including new player will have Sure Foot. I never found Sure Foot at all. I had to trade for it. I farm against Napalm like so many games they never dropped it. It is rarer than Rage. Your using Molt which protects you from being attacked, but that is another assumption of someone having Rhino. He maybe using a different warframe. This is why I say Rhino > everything.

Edited by Makemap